Alice and Team-building Help

I have a hunch that it triggers once per Wave…

1 Like

Good with any hero.
But Barbossa/good tank (Olaf)/best heroes which you have(meta heroes) are perfect.

I don’t know about the activation thing. But tell me dis at least @PawpsicleSticks, is the Alice & Quorra a good friendship? Did it started off 2 a interesting start?

I only just unlocked it today, but here’s the starting text:
Quorra: Alice, ever since we met, I’ve wanted to ask you a question. What is the sun like in your world?
Alice: Well, let me see… I’ve never been asked that question before.
Alice: I suppose it’s warm and round and quite nice to take a nap beneath when your lessons are rather dull.

1 Like

XD the reference being that the whole adventure in wonderland was a dream…

1 Like

Wow, now I really want 2 start dat friendship.

1 Like

The Miguel campaign is good too.

Spoilers here, I've gotten up to the beginning of episode 4

From how it looks right now, Alice takes Miguel back to Wonderland! :open_mouth:

1 Like

So a couple things I have found. Having obtained the Quorra disk I can say that it occurs once but fight not once per wave. I don’t know if it resets in CW as I don’t have her strong enough to use in CW. This does seem to be the more preferred disk or at least it is the one I see more often.

Miguel disk has incredible potential as the skill power works for all her skills including her Max HP increase while enormous possibly overpowering the HP gain from Quorra disk. I’m only on episode 5 of Miguel disk however so I don’t know for certainty. The at max 50% damage increase will be ridiculous considering her stomp damage being insane.

As far as team building I’ll try to offer 1 team for each disk. Note these are purely theorycrafts with no legitmate testing done for either so take it with a grain of salt.

For Alice with Quorra disk I see these 4: Shank(Va), Barbossa(St), Woody(Je), Maleficent(Ur). Alice with Quorra disk and Shank with Vannelope disk will provide some incredible armor for the team allowing them to counter high normal damage compositions. Barbossa to stack on more slows and do nice damage with the attack speed steroids from himself, Woody and Alice. Woody with Jessie disk will allow her to stomp a high priority target and hopefully knock them out quickly. Lastly Maleficent for more control and good fantastic damage although if you aren’t worried about the normal damage heavy conp you could swap her out with Wall-E(Fl).

For Miguel disk I would look at a team of: Baymax(Wa), Mickey(Su), Wall-E(Fl), Genie(Mi). If Alice’s damage is as insane as I theorize/hear you want to be able to boost her into “Enormous” as soon as possible. Wall-E, Mickey and Genie all can help set that up easily. Baymax is there for more shields and scan as to make the normal damage stomp critical anything she hits. A 50% damage boost with increased skill power with Mickey’s damage boost on a skill with absurd scaling that will always crit sounds like a fun time to me.

Lastly as a fun build you could try an all support team with her, Judy(Fe), Woody(Je), Mickey(Su), and Miguel(El). Armor shred, damage boosts, attack speed steroids, and more might make this team a force to be reckoned with. This is more a gimmick team then anything else so dont expect to do well in PVP with it. Disk for this team would go to Miguel if I had to choose but the shield and extra armor might be worthwhile.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney