All servers should have all the same characters and benefits as each other!

I want to understand why not all the servers have the same characters? All the servers should have all the same characters and all the characters out should be on every server. I don’t find it fair that in order to see or use different characters that you have to use other servers. Multiple teams and servers for one person to constantly switch between is kind of ridiculous.

Hi @Miss_Chaos and welcome to the forums. This topic comes up quite frequently and there actually is a good reason for it. Rather than going through it all again, instead click this link and you will be taken to a previous thread that discusses it.
Hopefully that will help you understand the reasoning behind it.

1 Like

Well, maybe, if you are ready to rush to the max level and rarity. We on S14 just got O+8 rank, and we are definitely not ready to face R+3 enemies :sweat_smile:

I’m talking about the characters in general. I think it’s beat that not all the servers have the same people. I’m not talking about levels but I’m talking about just having the same characters.

Hahaha OMG well, back in time and begin to play in Server 1 or 2-8 and you’ll have all the heroes :wink:

If all heroes were dumped on a new server the cost to level up all those heroes at once would be exorbitant. They space the heroes out so people have a chance to keep up.

If all heroes were released to all servers right now I can tell you exactly what would happen.
Everyone would rush to unlock Randall and max his stats as quickly as possible and nobody would bother even unlocking any of the first 50 characters that were released.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney