alladin is basically useless now due to the new heros. Weakest hero in the game

4 Likes

Um, Ralph and the other starters are the weakest

6 Likes

Alladin still needs it.

1 Like

I never said he didnt

1 Like

however you are right like frozone also weak too.

1 Like
  1. Itā€™s Aladdin. 2 Dā€™s, not 2 Lā€™s.
  2. Aladdin is not the weakest in the gameā€¦ itā€™s indeterminateā€¦
  3. Most heroes been outdated by the new heroes, not just Aladdin :neutral_face:
4 Likes

I personally want a jack skeleton refreshā€¦

1 Like

There are dozens of heroes that need a refresh to be in a competition with the newer ones. And yes, Aladdin is definitely in the list. He used to be super helpful teamed with Merlin, but when Pumbaa appeared he just vanished.

7 Likes

I know thereā€™s lots i just want the attention for him to be considered is all

1 Like

Which Aladdin are we talking about? OG one or Disney one? I think you know the answer.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:
Itā€™s the name Disney gave him, they donā€™t have to change the name to be culturally appropriate, also how is it ignorant to call him his name. Itā€™s the name Disney uses for him, is scarā€˜s name culturally appropriate, no but no one is worries about that. just because itā€™s not culturally appropriate doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not his name

2 Likes

But thereā€™s nothing culturally inappropriate about itā€¦ itā€™s just the way he spells his name.

Calling someone ignorant because they spell a characters name properly is ridiculous.

9 Likes

I suppose that create more balanced new heroes is easier than crash balance with OP heroes and then try to fix it with all these useless refreshes.
But PB donā€™t care about balance
Only money

1 Like

I wasnt he was ā€œcorrectingā€ people and giving them a wrong ā€œcorrectionā€

You either just not take it seriously and use the disney version

But if you want to be ā€œaccurateā€ then that was the most ā€œaccurateā€ version

1 Like

Not because how ā€œhe spellsā€

Because he goes around correcting people while he is ā€œwrongā€

1 Like

This isnā€™t the accurate version this is the Disney version, so technically we arenā€™t wrong, you are

1 Like

He didnt say disney version in the original comment
So i was not wrong

1 Like

Heā€™s not wrong. The title of the film is spelled Aladdin.

7 Likes

But then why is the filmā€™s title and his name Aladdin. If they wanted to be culturally appropriate they wouldā€™ve changed it for the live action remake

1 Like

Arabic has diffrent alphabets then english

There is almost no current way for any arabic name withon the English alphabet so all versions are wrong

However the double LL one is more wrong

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney