Almost hit 2 million in a single creep surge

Continuing the discussion from I was so close to 2 million in creep surge:

I think it was already good enough when u made dat post. :sweat:

2 Likes

Honestly it’s not all that impressive. You hit 31 districts which means you had to face an average team power of about 64k. Also it is incredibly greedy to do something like that as it hinders the gold income of the rest of your guild. On top of that it is also a huge drain on your guilds merc supply as the biggest way to stretch your heroes out to do some feat is typically 1 hero and 1 merc. This is also assuming each of those 31 districts was in fact a victory in one attack, which there will be times that you will fall short thanks to that strategy. This only exacerbates the aforementioned problems.

I have to question why you brag about this in the first place. Is doing this kind of playstyle really worth the bragging rights at the cost of the growth of your guild? If so then more power to you, but personally if you pulled this stunt in my guild you’d be gone within a week, if that.

10 Likes

I was thinking to the right words to wrote what you wrote kinokan. Getting 1.99mln with 31disticts is nothing to brag for… that just means you are in a low/medium level guild and you use for personal purpose lots of mercs letting all other players with no mercs and no gold. Big guilds all use zone limit due to that… really being greedy in surge shouldnt be something to brag for man…

4 Likes

Ypu can get 2 mil with only 18 districts look at the facebook page

Sooo this post was made to brag???

:sweat:

Well then…

1 Like

Depends on your guild power you can do it even with less… i usually stay in the range 1.2-1.3 milions but we have limit to 7 zones… zone power grows with the guild :wink:

Lol and then ? I have guildies that everyday hit 1.9 to 2.1 or 2.2

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney