Ankain skywalker concept devoted to festive lucas 2020

How to bring it to the secret santa thread? As you can seeing editing as neeeded

Link it :neutral_face:

1 Like

I am trying but dont appearing to be able to linking it there

Where are the friendships, victory, and who is this for?

1 Like

Festivelucas2020 i didnt manged coming up with friendships or victory animation

If you got suggetions with this then i could complete the concept

You should complete the concept before publishing it

7 Likes

Alright, let me help you fix this up for Lucas, if you don’t mind? :grin:

As a rule in English, Q is followed by U. Not sure why Q exists on its own since this is always the ©ase, but whatevs. :joy:

In English, a lot of plurals have their n(a)tural spelling changed. So singular of enemies would be enemy. As a general rule, when a singular word ends in Y, the plural changes to IE. Keep this in mind.

Examples would be enemy (becomes enemies) and ally (becomes allies)

Hmm :thinking: How about a smirk? He likes to do those :grin:

The way possessives work in E(n)glish, you need an apostrophe between your word, and the s. It’s weird, but that’s how it is.

So this would be Anakin’s lightsaber. :grin:

Friendship wise, I think Kevin Flynn and maybe Merida? Not sure.

Just a few Star Wars spelling:

Anakin is the proper spelling. (Not Ankain)

Sith is the proper spelling. (Not Site)

I hope this helped! :grin:

9 Likes

He didnt actually say that, I swear that was palpantines quote when he manipulated him into becoming darth vader in star wars III, revenge of the sith just after palpantine used the force to send mace windu flying out the window of the chancellor’s office.

You mean he’ll drop the lightsaber, right? It doesnt majestically fall from his hand.

The victory is empty by the way
Wrong

Right

Is this autocorrect? You spelt anakin wrong the first few times and got it right eventually.

‘The force is an energy made by all living things’
Are you saying that energy can make a solid?

It could be possible for an elite jedi like master yoda, but anakins power is not strong enough to do that. As palpantine said in the fight against yoda, if anakin lived long enough he would be more powerful than them both, but when he died in star wars VI (return of the jedi) as darth vader fighting against palpantine so he would never become strong enough to do this.

It sort of seems like you didnt put ANY effort into this skill. It’s just completely random buffs. Does he keep getting these buffs every second? Does he get it once a match? I’m so confused.

Protected ‘from’ the shield? Is the shield supposed to damage them unless you have the purple skill?

Little over the top, dont ya think? Also I think you should be more specific in your concepts from now on.

How long does he hold the enemy up?
How long can they not use there skills? Also, dont they all not have like 1 or 2 skills? Because that wouldn’t be that useful.

I dont want to make it as if I’m being brutal, so I love this concept even with its quirks.

He did, except he said “you are the SITH lord”

Ahh, ok. Little caught up in star wars at the moment. Sorry.

Let me explain some things

The force can be used to crateing barriers or shildes or pulling an enemie its from anakin s abilties they were shown in the movies where he appeared in also unless i am wrong he could be said it to who was the site lord before he was if i am wrong editing should be done

The green skill not logical ? And neither the blue white or red?

When it comes to the force, I think that a shield does work. Yes, the shields would be seen because of in game mechanics, but we have seen ‘Force Fields’ (see what I did there) in the movies.

I’ve watched every single star wars thing. It’s my favourite franchise. The force doesnt work as a barrier. But, It can hold people in place. If it could so many star wars characters could survive there deaths. The force is an energy, it doesnt block, it stops. Its hard to explain.

Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said it was un logical. Maybe if you took some inspiration from other forums concepts you’ll learn how to (actually) do one.im not insulting your concept. I’m just telling you what could be made better. The fact is your blind from the people trying to lend you help and you ignore them in the process. All you are doing is putting several random skills and typing in a name and posting these concepts. If you want to get somwhere in your concept making, read this again.

Wakanda forever RIP Chadwick boseman you beutiful soul

Your clearly rushing these concepts. Barely any of the words are spelt right and you havent taken time to organise them.

I am sorry for this behavior i didnt meant ingoring anyone and i didnt tried to act like i dont need your help please forgive me

I am quite knowledgeable with this stuff too. In fact there is a clone wars episode where they use the force to basically shield themselves from this toxic gas. I know what the Force is. I was trying to find some explanation that would make it work.

This is incredibly rude. Maybe if you were nicer about it they would listen. I do not see really many concepts from you, so I think it is kind of hypocritical of you to try to give them advice. You should know more about concept making to give people feedback in a nice way while still being helpful.

They do not speak English… and its funny because I see spelling errors in your posts too.

I suggest you both read this guide I created. Read it carefully.

6 Likes

Why do I even try… I’m trying to give advice. There is not such thing as nice and critical, it’s a point of view.

(That wasnt supposed to be a star wars reference but I’ll take it)

I wasnt trying to make it in a mean way… I guess my advice just sucks. It’s time I quit this game.

There is though, actually.

I’m sure you can do better. :grin:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney