Position: Front
Trial: Blue
Animation
Entrance: Anna jumps in
Victory: Anna laughs in joy
Defeat: Anna gets angry and stomps her feet
Basic attack: she throws snow balls
Skills
White: Bolder throw: Anne points out and the rock monsters come and throw Boulders damaging the creeps for 1045 HP
Green: Villian face: Anna dose her villian face in front of creeps which cause them to get charmed For 10 seconds
Blue: Sword strike: Anna gets her frozen sword and hits the creeps with one hit causing their lives to go down for 1467: HP
Purple: Do you want to build a snowman: Anna grabs a snowman out healing her and a few other heroes for 1325 HP
Red: Frozen heart: Anna throws a snowball at the creeps freezing them for 15 seconds
Friendships
Anna/ Elsa and
Anna/Kristoff and Sven

Sven

And what does the skills do?

1 Like

Don’t post incomplete concepts. If you need to, look at some other people’s concepts to get an idea of what to include.

3 Likes

Boulder throw: Anne points out and the rock monsters come and throw Boulders
Monster face: Anna dose her villian face in front of creeps which cause them to get charmed
Sword strike: Anna gets her frozen sword and hits the creeps with one hit causing their lives to go down a lout
Do you want to build a snowman: Anna grabs a snowman out healing her and a few other hero’s.
Frozen heart: Anna throws a snowball at the creeps freezing them for a couple of seconds

You can just edit your post

2 Likes

How is this in complete I looked at someone else’s to get an idea

It’s lacking in most of the detail.

1 Like

As someone who is a huge fan of Anna and relates to her a lot, I feel like you just made this concept just because, and do not truly understand her character.

This is just bad for a description. Being charming is not a main trait of hers. Look at other descriptions in the game to get some ideas of what to say.

The concept you made is not very tank like.

These are kind of bad, mainly since there is no detail at all. I also see a few spelling and grammar errors.

Again no detail.

Use this guide to help you make your next concept, if you plan to continue to make them.

4 Likes

Hey I tried

No No No I didn’t make this for fun I made this because I wonder how she’ll be like in the game and I watched some clips in the 1st and 2nd movie to get a clue of which skills I should add therefore you’re wrong.

1 Like

Glad you watched the movies, but still I suggest you listen to the feedback others and I have given. It will help you improve. Also, I am allowed to think that this is not what she would be like. I am just going to repeat myself and say that as a huge fan of Frozen and my favorite character being Anna, this concept feels inaccurate and not true to her character.

1 Like

Looks true to me because That to me is how she’ll be like and In fact she did save Elsa a lot but I just think this would be how she is ever since I saw frozen. I know you like Anna but this to me is how it is I know you think of her in another way but this is how I think of her.

1 Like

I will stand by my statement I put out earlier as I strongly feel that this concept does not fully understand who Anna is. I know Anna saves Elsa a lot, but she is so much more than that. You are not PB and therefore have no control over what she will be like in the game if she comes. Now if you still want to talk about this and argue, let’s do so in a PM.

It is ok to have your own opinion, but concepts should always try to understand the character IMO.

1 Like

Why don’t we agree that we think of her how she is ok

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney