Anne Boonchuy concept

Anne Boonchuy

Anne Boonchuy comes to the battle field using her blue powers to attack get the enemies running for the hills

Quote: With the right people on my side I can do anything
Team: Blue
Stars: :star:
Position: Front
Role: Control
Attack: Swings her tennis rack
Victory: Takes a picture
Defeat: Falls to the ground

White Skill
Blue Powers: Anne uses her blue Powers to heal herself X HP and stays like that for X seconds

Green skill
Sword Strike: Anne pulls out her sword and flare it around the closest enemy causing X damage.

While using her blue powers, instead she sprints up to the 2 furthest enemies and strikes at them causing X fantastic damage

Blue Skill
Bonsai: Anne throws a mushroom bomb at the farthest enemy dealing with X damage.

While using her blue powers, she instead charges at the closet enemies knocking them back dealing with X fantastic damage.

Purple skill
Protection: When Anne is about to die the first time she puts a shield on herself for X seconds.

While using her blue powers, she instead goes berserk for X seconds.

Red Skill
Survival: While Anne doesn’t use her blue powers attack speed buffs on Allie’s is X more affective

When she uses her blue powers for Bonsai she distracts the enemies while giving Allies a chance

Attack speed increases

12565446:Max HP from Bonsai
12455333:Skill Power
12666444:Max HP

Friends
Anne and Barley

The quest of the unknown creature

Barley sooted Anne using her blue powers and complimented her then they hear about a new creature in the Hub which will assume to be a Legend so the two teamed up to search for that creature.
(additional heroes: Anna, Powerline and Kronk)

Disk: The Legondary Sword

Anne can heal herself while using when green skill

Anne and Bagheera

Cat trainer

When Anne see’s Bagheera she mistake him as her cat Domino and Bagheera mentioned that he’s not a pet but a wild cat, however since Anne likes cats he decided to train him but in a way it’s like where he’s from.

(additional heroes Voyd, Joy and Baloo)

Disk: The Panthers tree mark

Each time Anne uses her blue powers she gets invincible for X seconds

(I had to make this after Amphibia ended)

1 Like

The powers are called calamity powers lol

But her powers are blue

Sigh have u seen the show or at least payed attention

Well yeah I know what they’re called and I had to say blue because that’s what they called them when Anne first got them

K but calamity powers are the canon name lol
Anyways why did u make this concept? Where u inspired by anything? Maybe u made it cause of the finale ( like me with the Marcy concept I posted , coincidentally an hour ago )

It wasn’t just the finale it was threw out the show I saw the way Anne fought and changed and it was not just those powers but instead it was what she had to protect herself with the planters on dangerous adventures

So u like the character. I just assumed it was the finale cause its the end

Well yeah because one she had confidence two she found her ways three she saved her friends and stoped King Andrias and four she was played by Brenda Song who was Disney Channel’s star in Phil of the Future the Suite life of Zach and Cody and the Suite life on Deck

Cool. Overall, I like the idea if having the white skill be upgraded for every other skill. Ima make a concept for Sasha tomorrow, and make some edits to Marcy and the Core , so check that out lol

Thanks for the Amphibian recognition

1 Like

No problem and I was crying when I saw the finale

Same lol. I was screaming when, after Anne’s death, they played a frickn " Beverly Hills Chihuahua " ad

Same I had tears coming out when Anne faded away and not only that she didn’t get to see her statue because she Marcy and Sasha had to go back to their world and I was playing Friends of Afar from how to train your dragon

Anyways ima edit my Marcy and the Core concept cya

Cool that’s nice

It ended the same way Arthur ended

Concept feedback:

I don’t know what “stays like that” is supposed to mean for a healing effect. Also, time values are set number values, not variables.

Same thing about time values applies here. Just have the variable be the shield HP.

This should be a percentage, not a variable.

These should be variables.

The friendship disks need a LOT more detail, and all of the skills should have a couple more effects to each of them to better match modern-day skills.

If you haven’t already, you should read this guide.

2 Likes

I’ve been busy lately

I mean she stays blue because she uses her blue powers for the rest of her skills just like how Alice uses enormous for the rest of her skills

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney