Anniversary Trivia Questions

First prize wall?

2 Likes

Here. Only 4 letters, all lowercase

1 Like

today’s answer is: lilo

3 Likes

@Samm any update on Tiana’s trial? Not working today and we still have more than a day left.
Thanks

1 Like

Same for me it’s been 2 days now

1 Like

If you go to the topic called “Tiana anniversary trials doesn’t refresh” you’d find this comment:

There’s certainly room to ask whether having 4 resets for a 6-day event was the best course of action, but that was the intended behavior, and apparently everyone got the same number of resets.

1 Like

Todays question is

The name on dogs breakfast

1 Like

winston is the name

1 Like

The latest question was “who was the first prize wall hero?” The answer is Lilo

2 Likes

It’s old

2 Likes

Todays answer is Kermit

2 Likes

eu sempre publico as reposta no meu canal no youtube então se inscreva no canal deixe seu like ative o sininho de notificações e deixe seu comentario que irei responde todos. :smile:

Can you quiet down your YT promo-spam “King” Alex David Seville?
Just kindly asking because I am tired of seeing your YT almost every time I stop by the forums now (also the middle name is fake, so from now on I will call you “King Hidden YT Shadow Spam Tyrant” (or King HYTSST to abbreviate)

1 Like

Translated: I’m tired of people like you who make (dislike) speech

2 Likes

No need to write like this, all browsers already have Google translate function and have automatically.

4 Likes

disney heroes spooky trivia what does the mad hatter offer jack skellington when he meets him need help it’s today spooky trivia thanks for the code

skin
(Remember to enter the answer in lowercase letters only.)

3 Likes

i do need help

never mind i got it

New SPOOKY Trivia!
Who calls Oogie Boogie a “SACK MAN”?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney