Another diamond crate gift giving please @polaris

You spend stamina, earn minimal amount of gold.
While you spend stamina and craft badges you lose gold. And then you need to upgrade skills, gold is going down again.
And crates give badges, only purple tho, but this cost some stamina too, and you won’t need to spend much stamina and gold, it’s full badges.

While diamond crates only make player earn resources a fair amount in this hard times.

Exactly. So how am I supposed to get the badges I need to promote my heroes without stamina?

If I get stamina without diamond crates, I’ll have a shortage of gold making it harder to craft badges and level up skills, but at least I have plenty of ways to raise more gold, including selling excess inventory from the farming that the stamina allowed me to do. If I get diamond crates without stamina, there’s far fewer ways to get the preposterous amounts of stamina needed to farm for badges so I can promote my heroes.

Both items are good to get, but getting only crates or only stamina isn’t as useful as getting some of both.

They are still part to craft full badges even in R10 rank.
You still save stamina.

Pet Collector, an R10 badge, requires 250 orange badge bits and 100 red badge bits. Assuming you’ve got a double drop going for campaigns, that’s 500 raids for the orange bits at 6 stamina per raid, and 200 raids for the red bits at 14 stamina per raid, or a total of 5800 stamina, just for the badges you can’t get from diamond crates.

There’s also the fact that the badges you get from diamond crates are random; a badge that you have 5000 bits for is just as likely to come from a crate as a badge you’re perpetually out of. Even if you get lots of badges that you’re short of, you may not get enough of the badges you need for the heroes you’re wanting to promote.

Diamond crates are good, but I don’t see how you can promote your heroes just using what you get from them. If you have any advice on how to get sufficient R6+ badges to promote my top 20 heroes without buying stamina deals occasionally, please tell me, because I’d love to play this game more efficiently.

1 Like

You get XP and gold, and I doubt you have all heroes maxed, and even if so, new comes very often, and purple badges are always needed; to P2, O5, R10, old, new and upcoming heroes, always.
Also with crate upgrades you get some orange bits.

Even with 2499249 stamina packs but with 0 gold you won’t max all heroes. Campaign give negative amount of gold comparing to cost of crafting.

As I love stamina deal, PB is cheap and I doubt they would give more than 30… 50 on old servers and 5-10 on new ones. And as we know diamond crate deal is good, I prefer this. At least I will earn, not lose.

Yes, but at higher ranks you also need many orange an red badges to craft the end product.

PB Can Only Do It.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney