Another purpose for excess hero chips?

I’ve found myself with many extra chips for heroes that I have maxed out and not of use in friendships for characters I use. It would be nice if we could sell them for gold like the red skill chips? Or even better, a new currency for a new market just for hero chips? I’ll take anything honestly :smile:
image|690x146

I’m assuming you are on one of the newer servers. With the inclusion of mods and the need for huge amounts of hero chips to power them up, there are never enough.

Still would be nice to have more options.

Selling hero chips its very bad idea. If you maxed heroes you dont use you can upgrade mods and then attune them to heroes you use, if you maxed heroes you use they will need so many chips for their red skills and mods that it’s never enough. Another thing where you need hero chips is increasing stars for disks, every+2 disk memory using 1hero chip. If there were an option to sell chips i would strongly recommend do not sell them anyway

Also, you never know when some new hero comes along or the old one gets refreshed and then you need the chips for them or friendship hero.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney