Any more challenges coming?

All of challenges are completed.Is there any chance to add more challenges?

Nice… I am still 47 / 85.
46 days playing.
I have some questions because I find it difficult to finish other achievements. :frowning:

(a) How to run the City Watch with only Toy Story characters… I tried but they died on the 4th stage. Do we need to max all of them ?
(b) How to finish a city watch without using Tank… dang I find it difficult. Which characters you suggest on the front-line?

I still have many questions but these two are the ones I am struggling with.

Thank you !

I am no city watch expert, but all toy story characters would mean: Woody, Zurg, Buzz, Rex and Jessie.

In a team like this, Woody is you support. He can also help get the backline to you. In this team, you may want his buzz disk as that might help you gather more energy.Or you may want Jessie’s disk if you want to immobilize the enemy that Woody lassos. Enhance badges that increased the healing and energy gain at the end of each wave.

Buzz is there as control. with his Anti-gravity bubble skill, He can stun an enemy potentially an annoying one like Moana. Disk choice is prolly Zurg as he can deal more damage this way.

Zurg is your main damager. His scare skill should be kept just above the lvl of the enemies. He also has an energy gain skill. Try not to use his whitw skill until after he has scared the enemies (unless DWD is there)

Jessie is your assasin. It is possible, you will not need/want Woody’s lasso as Jessie can go to the back line to take them out. You may want to activate her white skill ASAP, in whihc case you will wanna have buzz disk equipped. However, if you wanna boost her survivability and evasion, have her Judy disk. This increases the amount she can dodge by 25% when maxed out. Jessie also has a self heal skill and is the only one in this team who can heal themself. If she loses alot of HP rapidly, activate her White skill as soon as possible to gain more health.

Rex is you Carry. He is the first one that will be targeted for most attacks. His white skill deals Knockback useful for keeping the enemues away from the back line.

All upgrades suchs as skill, lvl, promotions, stars, and disks should be done after city watch has already refreshed. Hope this helps some…

Thanks for your reply.

@Polaris Do you have any plan to add more challenges? Thank you always.

Yes, we plan to keep adding more challenges!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney