Apple store strike again? [Spoilers alert]

I don’t know

Ask the one who found the post and put a picture of it on reddit

Ok I’m asking the guy that got this in the app store (trough Reddit, of course, the original post) what he did to get this screen info. Hope he answer me soon.

Good we’ll get a answer to where it came from

But is K&S still confirmed? Or not?

1 Like

Better question, is both Anna and K&S confirmed? And what will happen to the three characters in the database?

1 Like

Still in the tightrope.

Is unknown if is a revealed secret or a lie spree by Apple itself at this point thanks to Polaris intervention.

We don’t talk openly about the datamined information. Remember it’s against the rules.

2 Likes

I’m assuming that the alleged Kristoff and Sven screen is probably taken from a person who’s located in a different area(like outside of the US, for example).

The DHBM app download screen on my phone as shown above, doesn’t show this duo’s names at all, but perhaps in a future update, they could finally show up on the download info.

But then again, grain of salt everyone.

2 Likes

New! Heroes on the way could be anyone

Strike two from the App Store! :sweat_smile:

Apple is bad at keeping secrets

Found it here: https://apps.apple.com/us/story/id1478297016

5 Likes

What does the top one suppose to mean?

On that link? There are four different Disney games noted on that page. DH:BM is the second one.

Thank you!

9 Likes

Not the link. I mean the second top

Yah, I also found it in my App Store. No Anna :expressionless:

2 Likes

A little late @Polaris but he/she answered me.

1 Like

So time of the 1 million dollar question (don’t take it literally):

What will happen now?
Are PertBlue going to take legal actions for sending false information? Is true what they are saying?

Because now @Polaris you leave us “in the unknown”. (Pun intended)

1 Like

It has gotta be true. PB most likely has told Apple about its future plans, but maybe Apple misheard something, and thought that they were able to release that information.

Another possibility is that the Frozen 2 advertising page in the App Store was sponsored by Disney. It has multiple games shown on the page; the other games are from a different publisher. So it may be that Disney’s marketing group gave Apple that press release, without confirming the timing with PerBlue.

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney