Appreciation for Female Characters

I noticed that many male characters get appreciation threads, but not the female characters which are just as awesome! Show your love and support for all the female characters in the game!!! I do not care how you do it- memes, images, saying why we love them, concepts for other female characters, quotes, gifs, images, share your favorites, you name it! Have fun! :smiley:

To be clear, these include likely female characters that are not in the game, but should be!

List of characters by category (feel free to tell me if I am missing anyone who deserves some love)

Tank:
Bo Peep
Boo (from Sulley & Boo duo)
Queen of Hearts
Sally
Shank

Damage:
Belle
Calhoun
Elastigirl
Elsa
EVE
Jessie
Kida
Madam Mim
Merida
Miss Piggy
Moana
Mulan
Quorra
Nala (from Simba & Nala duo)
Vanellope

Support:
Alice
Joy
Judy Hopps
Megara (Meg)
Rapunzel
Violet

Control:
Colette
Dory (from the Hank & Dory duo)
Jasmine
Magica De Spell
Maleficent
Minnie
Tia Dalma
Ursula
Yzma

Other:
Anna
Kim

After making this list I realized that there are not a lot of female characters compared to the males :disappointed:

this will be updated as characters are added

2 Likes

Eve is here and so is minnie

1 Like

Belle is Damage

is Eve a damage?

Idk, Minnie is control

Now if you excuse me, I’m going to make a appreciation thread

sounds good! have fun

1 Like

Boo!

(Seriously, you forgot Boo)

u are right I did fixing NOW

Also you forgot Dory

ok everyone is on there and in the correct spots out of who is actually in the game

so who are some people’s favorite female characters of the game?

Minnie mouse

mine is Shank or Dory.

Well I know you mean well and I understand why you made this, but it kinda seems like, you are putting female characters in their own category… I know this is just for the ones in game but still, I don’t think the characters should be separated in groups, like male and female should be in the same one, as colors are the same in a way so is gender.

I know it is kinda off topic but yeah. Jut don’t know.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney