Appreciation just for Kim Possible!

Well, it’s actually a joke… Sorry :pensive:

Nah it’s fine just really confused :joy:

Don’t say that!

It hurts!

1 Like

The second kim would be from ron they are best friends and shown to be couple in the show disney heros battle mode shown discs realtead to couples before if you did notice

The Disney fandom says Kim is upcoming!

1 Like

Well Disney wiki can be wrong, they also said Tigger is going to be in DHBM but I don’t think so (same goes with Ariel and King Triton)

When they said tigger is upcoming charther?

But Polaris even confirm that she is coming to DH.

Yes, Polaris did. But we don’t know when Kim will come, it’s taking for a long time…

If you ask me, (which no one did.) I think Kim will come out after some OP character, and will be able to singlehandedly stop them, kinda like T and P working against Merlin. Just a thought. :grin:

Arrent jafar or randal broken enough for her to come? If they are not broken enough for her than who

Long time no Kim.

I think Kim will be a pretty strong hero. I hope she comes soon! She’ll def be in my team!

Hope she comes in this coming patch notes.

@discobot fortune
what’s the sitch?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

No.

@discobot fortune

What’s the sitch?

:crystal_ball: Yes definitely

1 Like

Hopefully the next update will contain AT LEAST three characters for a Disney TV show: Megavolt, Launchpad, and Kim Possible (because why not?)

Hopefully Scrooge for Dec Sign-In…

3 Likes

The voice actors for Kim and Ron made the nacos!

3 Likes

Now I really want a naco. Maybe I can make one and eat it while I binge watch Kim Possible on Disney+!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney