Appreciation just for Kim Possible!

How to forget the infamous fake picture in-game.

10 Likes

I think it’s real. I’m not sure when she had next update or not

2 Likes

@Polaris has announced that this image is fake

4 Likes

Or, it was real but then Disney said she needs to look differently, then this become “fake” :man_shrugging:

Oh… where’s Kim Possible?

5 Likes

Although I’m sad Kim might not come, at lest we can binge watch the show as much as we want now!

2 Likes

I heard that one of the DHBM developers said that Kim has a chance of not coming to the game :disappointed_relieved:. But we need to wait more longer till she comes…

4 Likes

Maybe we can get Rob Stoppable and Rufus to come! But hopefully Kim can be added as a nice surprise…

1 Like

https://tv.fancaps.net/galleries/Kim_Possible_S01/ep06/Kim_Possible_S01_Screenshot_0029.jpg
I wonder if Kim, Ron, and Rufus are spending Thanksgiving at Bueno Nacho?

You know what’s no one is wondering rn?
No one is wondering what point in the series Kim gets sucked into the game is it after the series? In the movies? The middle of the series?

It might not happen at all

1 Like

Yea probably

Life is so unfair and brutal.
And PB doesn’t love enough Kim Possible to try and make her into game :frowning:

Where is Kim?

2 Likes

As was said in the Q and A, they are having trouble deciding which version of her they would inclyde, and are now putting her on the back burner.

1 Like

Well, I’m not buying this, many current available heroes had/have many styles (versions).

1 Like

Buy what you want, you.might pick out the rotten meat. :pensive:

The badges like the “Kimmunicator”, “Naco”, and “Camping Sitch” and listening to Momma Bot’s beeps (sounding like KP’s ringtone) makes me more inpatient for Kim being in the game.

And maybe Belle and Anna had been scrapped characters perhaps…

4 Likes

I will leave this because it’s relevant. Kinda.

4 Likes

Whole talk was about this post, so I guess everyone saw it :man_shrugging:

1 Like

We have a new Kim Possible badge in the game! It’s based on Monkey Fist!

Oh I never realized the beeps sound like the ringtone! :sweat_smile: I usually play on mute!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney