April Shop Refresh

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode April Shop Refresh! This release features Chef Skinner Prize Wall, April Shop Refreshes, and new hero locations!

Overview

• New! Chef Skinner from Disney’s Ratatouille

Chef Skinner

Chef Skinner is a front-line ”Tank” hero on the Yellow team. Chef Skinner will be available in the Prize Wall starting March 30th.

Skills

Baguette Berate

Active: Chef Skinner takes out a baguette and whacks the enemies in front of him twice, dealing Normal damage with each hit and Shattering enemies hit for a few seconds.

Passive: Chef Skinner’s basic attacks do Fantastic Damage.

Shoo Chef

Chef Skinner shoos away his enemies, decreasing their Armor and Reality for a duration and granting himself a shield for a duration.

Bold Shoulder

When Chef Skinner has a certain amount of debuffs on him, he will Cleanse himself and increase his entire team’s Basic Damage and Skill Power for a duration.

This skill can trigger even when Chef Skinner is Silenced, Stunned, or Frozen.

Pointed Criticism

Whenever an enemy heals a certain number of times, they take True damage.

Not In My Kitchen

The baguette attack from Baguette Berate now deals bonus Fantastic Damage. Bold Shoulder now also increases allies’ Armor and Reality for a duration.

Chef Skinner gains extra Shield HP with Shoo Chef.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Shatter is applied to heroes
  • Stat Buff: +Reality
  • Lineup Buff: +Max HP per Support Ally
  • Effect Buff: Berserk

Friendships

• Linguini and Remy
  • Mary Sanderson

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

April Shop Refresh

Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on March 31.

Existing Heroes

• Statler and Waldorf will be an event exclusive hero that will be featured in the Battle Pass starting April 1st
  • Little John will be IAP exclusive
  • The Horned King will replace Sheriff of Nottingham in the City Watch Shop
  • Captain Amelia replaces Jumba in the Creep Surge Shop
  • Go Go replaces Magica De Spell in the Arena Shop
  • Goliath replaces Gizmoduck in the Coliseum Shop
  • Clawhauser replaces Aladdin in the Heist Shop
  • Fear replaces Huey, Dewey, and Louie in the War Shop
  • Replaced heroes are put back in the Elite Campaign

Please note the heroes in the Elite Campaign have been slightly adjusted.

Servers 1-13 Update

• Chapter 12: “Data Line” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Emperor Zurg, Jessie, Rocketeer, EVE, and Ursula
  • Chapter 32: “Neverland” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Colette, Sarah Sanderson, Barley Lightfoot, Aladdin, Merida, and “Hank and Dory”
  • Chapter 35: “626” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Madam Mim, Mulan, “Linguini and Remy”, Dr Facilier, and Gizmoduck
  • Chapter 45: “Ominous Days” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Hamm, “Kristoff and Sven”, Jim Hawkins, Davy Jones, “Simba and Nala”, Jumba, and “Chip and Dale”
  • Chapter 48: “Tracker” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Kida, Davy Jones, Honey Lemon, Evil Queen, Finnick, and Phil
  • Chapter 49: “Take Over” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Minnie Mouse, Fozzie, Bolt, and “Huey, Dewey, and Louie”
  • Chapter 50: “Troubled Times” update!

• Elite Campaign features: John Silver, “Bunsen and Beaker”, Zeus, Jumba, Minnie Mouse, and Magica De Spell
  • Chapter 54: “Chaos Control” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Fairy Godmother, Magica De Spell, Fozzie, Jumba, Sisu, and Winifred Sanderson
  • Chapter 57: “In Fashion” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Magica De Spell, King Triton, The Underminer, Winnie The Pooh, Angel, and Ian Lightfoot
  • Chapter 60: “Rough Recovery” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Mulan, Scar, Randall, Boggs, The Horned King, and Tia Dalma

Servers 21+ Update

• Chapter 21: “Bonnie’s Room” update!

• Elite Campaign features: “Hank and Dory”, Queen of Hearts, Aladdin, Sarah Sanderson, and Flik
  • Chapter 22: “Lamp Work” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Wasabi, Basil, Powerline, Gizmoduck, Mushu, and Fred Frederickson
  • Chapter 23: “Lamp Light” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Gizmoduck, Powerline, “Linguini and Remi”, Fairy Godmother, Colette, Tron, and Animal
  • Chapter 31: “Never, Never” update!

• Elite Campaign features: “Hank and Dork”, “Mr Big and Koslov”, Tigger, Kermit, “Russell and Kevin”, and Jumba
  • Chapter 32: “Til Morning” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Angel, Magica De Spell, Davy Jones, Dr Draken, Gadget Hackwrench, and Winnie The Pooh
  • Chapter 34: “The Inventor” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Jumba, Finnick, “Kristoff and Sven”, Finnick, Shego, Magica De Spell, and Honey Lemon
  • Chapter 39: “What’s Next” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Anger, “Bunsen and Beaker”, Demona, “Huey, Dewey, and Louie”, Evil Queen, and “Gerald, Marlin, and Nemo”
  • Chapter 46: “Dead Ends” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Magica De Spell, The Under Miner, King Triton, Kermit, Hamm, and Kida

New Heroes

• Chef Skinner will be available in the Prize Wall starting March 30th.
12 Likes

Of course we’ll get something today

3 Likes

It’s not just Disney. It’s Disney and Pixar. Just pointing it out for you.

11 Likes

Okay, everything looks solid enough for this one. I’m ready for another chef next week, and happy Spring the season! :sunflower::blossom::rose::bouquet::rainbow:
Plus, my birthday is coming up in April!:partying_face::birthday:

3 Likes

You know, this is why I know a lot of specific animation studios that produced their films. Here’s 2 examples:
Walt Disney Animation Studios: Zootopia, Robin Hood, Wreck-It Ralph, The Lion King, Bolt, Big Hero 6.
Pixar: Toy Story, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, WALL-E, Ratatouille (as Skinner is mentioned).
On a side note, there are times when some people mistakenly say that Bolt is a Pixar movie, same with others like Wreck-It Ralph, Big Hero 6, and even Zootopia. I’d also state that Brave (which is a Pixar movie) is viewed by some as ONLY a Disney film, considering that the main protagonist is a princess which Disney is well known for over the years, while Pixar is not really known for that trend (at least for now).

4 Likes

@Samm you do realize Ratatouille is Pixar, it’s supposed to say “Disney and Pixar’s” Ratatouille

3 Likes

Hmm…, It seems you cropped screenshot in previous topic. Then post again. :)

:bookmark_tabs: I appreciate update 4.8 'cause Kim got strong and Game reduces lag

10 Likes

But I thought only patchable heroes can be in shops, unless this means… :smirk:

And yeah, what’s up with that? :joy:
It would be just better to post a link to 4.8 patch notes.

4 Likes

So, no change in Chapters 2-16…

1 Like

I feel like there should be a move of the previous IAP exclusive hero somewhere else mentioned too :thinking: @Samm

2 Likes

That funny use a shoo enemy team and reduce ignored armor and reality.

2 Likes

I am now ready for the upcoming Pixar character.

5 Likes

When is Skinner coming do you know when

1 Like

This Thursday, March 30.

3 Likes

He is coming on the 30th March 2023. To the prize wall.

2 Likes

I just saw him in the game

5 Likes

Nice :slightly_smiling_face::+1: what day in April is your birthday

3 Likes

Nice very nice. Can’t wait also who is “Fred Fredrickson” did you mean “Carl Fredrickson” @Samm
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

No
Carl is not called Carl Frederickson in the game

8 Likes

Nothing in life is free

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney