Is dash op or not?

Does dash bowl through everyone in the game??

(It is the return of my old “is ducky and bunny/jafar OP or not” post for the modern day…I remember when this post became one of my most commented posts of all time…and since some forumers are bringing the past back…I have decided to bring one of my most retro posts back from the grave!! Enjoy!!)

6 Likes

:expressionless:

Wow

Have checked how much damage they do?

7 Likes

Short answer, yes, very.

On S19, one at 3 stars can pretty much instantly disintegrate my team with the laser attack. They’re stupid OP when no one has any decent support or control.

11 Likes

I always fight teams that has no D&B.

4 Likes

That’s not really an option in Silver 1. It’s either D&B or a fully whaled-out team. Just imagine when they’re moved to a shop or campaign and the whales can get 5 stars on them. :frowning:

5 Likes

Yeah, the D&B contest chips really made a difference. Still a slight good thing the stars are capped at 5.

3 Likes

So S class like most of the new champions :frowning: I’m actually trying to get by without building anyone from the new roster, I hate when games turn to these kinds of practices

5 Likes

We’re SUPPOSED to be getting refreshes with the updates, but they seem to have stopped making them. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Yes they wroth wroth using and leveing up

1 Like

Op does not freaking describe them

4 Likes

It does, they are broken and dominant in all modes. It’s good investment to use on them badges and gold.

5 Likes

The word is the devil

2 Likes

6* is the max.

1 Like

Ducky & Bunny are the most stupidly overpowered hero right now. All of their skills deal massive damage which exceeds any other skill that deals damage, especially their blue, which on it’s own can completely slaughter a fully decked out team in one shot. They need a serious nerf.

10 Likes

Not on server 19, which is where they were talking about.

2 Likes

“Broken” doesn’t mean they’re weak.

1 Like

Yes
No regrets

1 Like

Stupidly OP. They’re not stupid. They’re moves, I will say, are too OP.

4 Likes

Ducky and bunny to strong and powerfuk! Fix now perbkue!

2 Likes

No leave ducky and bunny alone they are strong as they are

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney