Arena Challenger Bug or someone is cheating

In my Arena Challenger Division V, after the merge, there is now someone with more than 32,000 points when we should only be able to have less than 12,000 points.

I’m posting this here in case there are more cheaters and people just haven’t noticed

5 Likes

They are not cheating. Just using the right heroes

8 Likes

I would believe you if it was the old style of bonus points, but after they changed it a long time ago and they made the bonus points useless, that shouldn’t be possible anymore especially by so many points

2 Likes

1 Like

There are plenty exploiting this bug… As usual perblue gives a standard response and does nothing… This is a TOS violation… People should be banned

4 Likes

They must be from server 14 because in server 1, the most points per battle you get is about 2122 points

3 Likes

I’m server 1, which now includes 14… It’s a bug… Seen a screenshot of someone in arena get 360k points on 1 arena attack

3 Likes

And 2100 is low, you can get 2500 plus, but not the crazy points I’ve seen in screenshots

1 Like

3 Likes

The screen shots you have are from Coliseum, in which I can get almost 6000 points per battle but the 2000 points I’m taking about is from Arena but even for Coliseum they have a lot of points in your screen shot

2 Likes

4 Likes

There’s plenty of people exploiting this bug… Where you at PB???

1 Like

And yes that was my coli, sorry but 5 keys it’s impossible to get 77k

1 Like

2 Likes

What is this @Samm ??? Where are the support and developers???

1 Like

If no one has sent this in to support, they aren’t going to know about it. Since no one pinged Samm in this thread before you did, I doubt they knew about it either.

Personally, I’m just waiting for someone to post the responses they get from support after reporting this issue.

2 Likes

It’s not a problem, the people who get the most points are the ones who read and use the arena/coliseum conditions to their advantage as everyone should do.

3 Likes

Getting over 380k points from “remaining HP” certainly looks like an exploit to me, considering that’s nearly a thousand times more than I’ll get from having 7 heroes with full HP.

1 Like

And if you look carefully, it was a quick fight

1 Like

I don’t think they are hackers , nor exploiters . As I said several people get those points and have months/years playing the game . If they were hackers believe me they would already be out of the game .

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney