Arena/coli bug

Its stupid and doesnt work and I and several players are sick to death of telling why it needs to be be fixed and ignored. You can fix your precious Perry hero. But you can’t fix arena!!! Joke loutre utter joke.

That is exactly the bug I’m.on about. It’s now not a game of skill bit how many guildmates can I get in top division to help me. Its even been used in division 3 to stop players going up by guilds who out number the…example I was against 5 guardians they dropped for each other picked up over a 1000 points extra and knocked me out. That’s totally unfair and ridiculous.

No one was a jerk that person had repeatedly sent the same issues to the support. They got same terrible answers repeatedly. That basically you always get. The copy and paste stuff. Then no sign of a fix to it. He was literally frustrated. As are many others. He didn’t particularly want to say what he said. But after 3 months of being ignored by pb by being nice. He decided to have a go . I can totally get his frustrations to. One player that was top He saw cheat and reported it with bug in hand. So I dont think it’s fair to slate someone without knowing the factsm

The simple solution is go back to the old system or if you change any disk your locked in for 24 hours. It’s not hard tbh. I’ve even seen people unequipped disks and letting there teammates and put it up. Again if they do that 24 hour cooldown do whole arena can hit. Its really not rocket science.

Disagree the answers staring you In the face… you can fix Perry because he makes you money. But a bug that can be manipulated and arguing the fun of arena coli. I mean three months i know my guild leader and me complained. And counting. No quick fix maybe. But a three month fix for something so simple is ludicrous.

If something intentional is used for personal advantage or its misused to screw others that’s a violation of the TOS! Or you want to say it was intended that guild mates can change their disks and make more points in arena since the other can’t? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes here it is as a proof ! It expains everything! And no @Loutre not attack guild members will be not a solution because people have friends in other guilds too and they can also help each other…

2 Likes

I’d prefer it to if you didn’t call my guildmate a jerk to. He reported everything he claimed. I saw supports answers . They were same copy and paste answers. That Me and others are getting. There must be ways they can contact and get an update. He’s frustrated as he’s seen cheating in coli and arena. That stopped him getting into division one before that he was always in divison 1. He’s a competitive player. So why shouldn’t he be allowed to say what he wants? I agree he could of maybe put it a bit nicer. However 3 months and no end in sight. No actions. He pays to be competitive in arena and coli and guild war. They took the arena coli away from him. So in his mind whys he paying. He’s borderline quitting. Several have already. Yet still it remains unresolved? The answers simple. I mean come.on. put it back to.how it was before they changed in April. Arena coli worked great there was 0 reason to mess with it.

It seems those one guild members who couldn’t win kept asking to get no cooldown so they can cheat and win but perblue didn’t realize it would

Just guessing

I wish perblue lock disks and defense changing totally at beginning of each week until week ends

That what can be called a real challenge

Because there are rules and being rude to staff is not allowed. Unfortunately, the answer is not always simple and that is why it is still being discussed by our designers.

1 Like

See that’s where me the guy that was criticised and others do not agree @Loutre. Arena worked well before April. In fact it was my favourite part of the game . You simply need to go back to how it was in April. Any disk changes or removal of disks will trigger 24 hour cooldown therefore they will be locked into it everyone can hit then in 24 hours and it stops the cheating straight away. It really isn’t that hard. This never happened Till the stupid rule change in April. Which was quite frankly badly thought through. Whilst i appreciate he went over the top. He did send countless messages to support and for 3 months same useless answers. If a quick fix fine close the ticket. What he was saying is true in other games if its unresolved they leave the ticket open and speak to the devs and respond when they have an answer. At least by doing that he wouldn’t of kicked off as it appears that you are actually bothering to try and fix it. However for three months Elliott gave him same I mean the same responses. Copy paste click. That’s not really productive is it? He rarely comes on forums. However he was sick of being ignored and was only saying what several other players felt. Yes he could of been nicer. However 3 months of frustration. Tell me this why should he or any top players that fund this game keep spending? They leave the game dies simple as. Unless the intention is like ds to either sell the game or kill it off?. I’ve seen this before from pb. It’s starting to concern me that it’s going the way ds did.

Equally there should be a rule about not fixing something simple within 3 months. This never was an issue till you messed with it in April. Should be easy enough to put it back to how it was in April.

Well, it wasn’t 100% good before since 10 members of a guild still can cheat by changing defense when no one else knows which player they unlocked

The challenge need to be a real challenge by locking defense when week starts until it ends

Why to allow defense changing at all? Allowing defense changing during the week is cheating and unfair for those who couldn’t unlocked on time before they get changed

During challenge week must:

• Lock disks
  • Lock defense

Ability to change defense 24h before new week starts already available

Disgusting, no.

You must be one of those who change defense to let others win

You couldn’t do this 24hour cooldown got triggered and 1st 24hours you hit easiest 1st. Don’t actually see your point. Before April you couldn’t fix it. It’s that simple. This has been an issue since April. Not before April. So I think you are wrong.

Any updates yet @Nugget

A 10 members of one guild have same easy defense same disks agreed between themselves who to unlock in day 1
Then those who unlocked will change defense next day so if others hasn’t hit them day1 then no points
And they unlocked another 3 day2 which no one else out of the guild or friend group knows what they unlocked
Again day 3 those another 3 will change the easy defense to hard one so no one else gets points and so

Got it?

No update yet. As Loutre said, if any sort of fix were to be implemented, it would take time.

1 Like

Think you have had long enough to rectify the problem

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney