Arena Teams (Challenger) Guide (Update 5.1)

True he does got low hp,but very high damage

Plus with the meta,I’m struggling with both arena and coliseum

Yes, I know. I was just saying Baymax would be a good choice, but it could be changed according it the rules.

Wasabi, Go Go, and Hamm would all be great choices!

1 Like
Are Lumiere and Cogsworth good for Arena?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Poll will close on June 9th

Just added team #7!

I really recommend this one to use against the current meta!

1 Like

keep or change? i have jake long, sisu, abu, shego, and baymax.

I’d say change. Sisu isn’t that good these days, unless you are building a team purple based on shields, which it doesn’t look like you are trying to do. If your main focus is keeping Shego alive, I would replace Sisu with Jim Hawkins. I would replace Jake Long with a very good healer, such an Ariel. However, make sure to upgrade her far so she keep Shego alive. These are just suggestions, so they can be changed depending on the current meta.

1 Like

I’d say keep,but that’s my opinion

Care to explain? I am just wondering why you are saying this. I’m asking for this players help, and so I can learn from other players.

1 Like

I’m not a good player,so I’m saying this in my opinion

Jake Long-he will provide high armor and reality with his disk plus with his white skill he does heavy DOT damage

Sisu- she was refreshed making her better and her shields can do a lot more

Abu-everyone knows why

Shego-Glass cannon, heavy damage but very fragile

Baymax-Same as abu,everyone knows why

Very difficult to get if a F2P player

I understand where you are coming from, but good teams are not built with multiple good heroes just smashed together. You need a good balance where each hero can benefit from each others skills. And plus, with Shego being “fragile”, she wont be able to survive until her white skill, which is (really) the only thing she is good for.

However, thank you for your input!

1 Like

It’s a pleasure, and plus im not really a pay to play player so everything I do is f2p and plus when it comes to like best heroes,I just put them at either R0 to R10 and JSUT be myself(being a goofball)

Well, we decided the Lumiere and Cogsworth were NOT good for Arena! They do not give enough damage, and their max HP is a little low! Hopefully we can get a refresh for them!!

1 Like

They were given a stat boost due to feedback from players,but that was a couple of days ago

I am aware, but this boost STILL isn’t enough for players to comfortably use them without a team purples based on keeping them alive.

1 Like

But your right,they don’t got enough hp to survive for long

Wait what rank is lumiere and cogsworths at for you

I have promoted him to purple and used him against purple teams

1 Like

Mines at yellow,because of them diamonds

I did replace sisu for kristoff so shego grants skill power, but i’ll keep abu because he steals buffs from enemies and i see why jake long needs to be replaced. Even though he has great survivability, he’s more of an offense hero, so it would be logical to replace jake long for ariel. The same also goes for monkey fist as his dps is great, but he dies too fast

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney