Art for characters

Here you can post fan art of characters or .you’d like to see have fun!

7 Likes

Haha if I draw something ir would be a stick figure :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Why do you think I didn’t put anything :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Yup! Not gonna post anything sadly. But I do draw & I don’t think u would want 2 see my style.

3 Likes

I so wanna see your style! show me! Show me!! Please!!!

1 Like

hides in corner

no. Maybe, but mostly no!

2 Likes

Do it now!! Plz!!

begs

1 Like

Alright, maybe. MAYBE

3 Likes

Oooooooooooh…I want to see someone try this out.:grin:

1 Like

Well, here’s my stick figure of my self! With my Whole Armor!

“Queen Kate In Armor”

I drew this & painted it. I think I still need to touch it up with a few more coats of painted details. But you can get the just of it anyway.

9 Likes

:open_mouth: you actually painted this!?! Wow!!! COol!!!

3 Likes

Yes, I do quite a bit of paintings mostly still life not to many people just that one. I’ve done a few reproduction’s of other artists paintings quite a few. Religious paintings but yeah I dabble. Oils, acrylic, watercolors, pastels different mediums.

That one is not quite finished I still need to work on the legs & add some fleash tones.

:angel:

1 Like

You know once I drew the Mona Lisa, using a grid

1 Like

Yeah? My daughter paints by numbers too! But whatever rock’s your boat!
Art is fun whether you do abstracts or still life It’s what’s in the eye of the beholder. It just what makes you (the artist) happy!

lol

2 Likes

I’m not 3…

BTW I said I drew her using a grid… as in I had the draw her by looking at a copy of the Mona Lisa

1 Like

Yes, I understood. Its all good!

Sorry I was joking in a sarcastic kind of way when I said “my daughter paints by numbers too!” Not saying you painted by numbers there Pines!
I just never use a grid I guess if I was to copy something I just freelance draw it.

No offense but yeah, if you want it to be an exact copy you would use a grid.

2 Likes

Never said you were 3… There @Filadae_Djaq

Oh you think my daughter is around 3? No much older.

2 Likes

Sure we would like to see your art work. As long as they have clothes on that is!
:eyes:

2 Likes

Well I assumed your daughter was very young

I have drawn and painted Scar, made a Zurg clay figure (my teacher threw it away), I have drawn Cruella, I have drawn Frollo, I’ve drawn the Queen of Hearts, and I have drawn Jafar too

1 Like

Yes, I like all kind of art work. I like doing ceramics as well. However I haven’t been for a while. It’s loads of fun drawing, painting, sculpting, any kind of creative art I took a course in Commercial Art back in high school 3 hours a day for 3 years however I’m still short 3 months of a degree in Commercial Art. But sign painting, silk screens lots of ways to make a living in art if you just apply your craft. And never give up on your dreams.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney