Was that sarcasm

8 Likes

I guess…

3 Likes

Colette be like: ‘‘Hold my bread’’

9 Likes

Still no Kim…

1 Like

Today was the perfect day to share Cheshire Cat is the next hero, because today is the anniversary of the film.

4 Likes

Hmmmm, coincidence?

1 Like

Coincidence. I think not!

1 Like

Maybe they live in another country and do not have a strong understanding of the English language. No need to be so offensive.

4 Likes

Yay, a new hero, I can’t wait to test Chess out!:grin:

Yay, now I have some extra chances to max out heroes!

3 Likes

And mulan isn’t? Seems like a smart trade

4 Likes

Nice to hear that Goliath will be on the Surge Shop.
I already have 4 chips of him so far.

1 Like

Yeah you right

Maby she’ll be the one in September and someone showed me an add for Cheshire cat

1 Like

Something isnt right on s16-17 Shank should be leaving Heist shop not Randall

3 Likes

Yes it was.

1 Like

The Cheshire Cat is my favorite character from my favorite film adaptation of my favorite work of literary fiction. I should be excited, but I’m not, because I don’t know when or if I’ll be able to actually level him up to a point I can use and enjoy him.

This is what the game has become. This is, apparently, what PerBlue intends. Sigh.

15 Likes

Not sure what day is comes to cheshire cat before sign in hero

1 Like

lottie screaming lottie screaming lottie screaming lottie screaming lottie screaming lottie screaming

I SCREAMED when I saw the text and image! The artwork is so good! I really love how a lot of his iconic poses from the movie made it into his skillset as their pictures!

I also love how he’s now a counter to other Invisible enemies; can’t wait to use him against the Invisible trio, Randall, Violet and Scar.

Maybe it’s not practical, but it would be so cool to have a fully decked out Alice in Wonderland team :star_struck:

I loved seeing some aspects from @NCTzen_Haechan 's Cheshire Cat concept from last year.

I know it’s purely coincidental, but I’m happy that not only Peter Pan, but now the Cheshire Cat came out in my birthday month :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

It is a shame I wasn’t able to get out my own concept for the prankster feline before the patch notes dropped, since I was taking a break from making concepts, but that’s fine.

I’m just so freaking happy to see another Alice in Wonderland character make it to the game! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s to hoping more characters come in time for Alice in Wonderland’s 70th anniversary next year :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

I do wonder though, what does this mean for the Alice in Wonderland Collection, @Polaris , for people who’ve completed them like me?

21 Likes

And then there were four… Alice and Wonderland characters. Lol.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney