I do! I won’t beg or anything, but it’s kinda vital to my name that it matches my avatar. Also, I’ve seen several people with their original ones, like @PawpsicleSticks. I might just change my name if they aren’t added back I guess…

2 Likes

As we keep at forum topic, what’s going on with disappearing “Regular” forum badge?
@Polaris

You may have to activate the title of “Regular” under preference.

Sadly, resolving this problem isn’t that easy, badge just gone. Just checked again.

Oh, so sorry!

Well this is odd. Not necessarily bad just odd.

I added some of the original avatars back into the pool (including the spaghetti!).

It’s possible to drop the regular badge if you aren’t active enough. It counts activity in the last 30 days.

5 Likes

Thanks! Now I’m gonna make a pointless sentence to stretch this thing out to twenty characters, even though I know that there’s a better way!

2 Likes

(but you only need to get to ten now - stealth update FTW)

5 Likes

Really???

Yep only need ten! Yay! Thanks!

1 Like

Whoa! #Stealthupdate

3 Likes

I am not sure if it was just me who missed it, but I don’t see the sword with the green background for some reason. (Might be that it was one of the badges in the original batch, but thought I ask about it still).

I don’t mind the new badge I choose in the meantime, but yeah would be nice to have the badge I use in the game :-).

1 Like

This one?
items_dull___sword

Added it in!

2 Likes

Yes and thanks ^^.

:+1: I’ll go through the rest tomorrow and make sure they’re all in the mix.

6 Likes

You are amazing @Polaris. No pauses or hesitations for you!!I

:grin: :hugs:

4 Likes

I recommend sorting the badges by tier when you have time as I think it would be a bit easier to search through the badges if they can be sorted by tier like in the game :-).

1 Like

image https://media1.giphy.com/media/uLGKpeJAYlRm0/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cddf5f77443307363fde7d2&rid=giphy.gif
When @Polaris tells us about the stealth update for 10 characters.

4 Likes

I’ve known about it for at least a week now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

image https://media1.giphy.com/media/uLGKpeJAYlRm0/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cddf5f77443307363fde7d2&rid=giphy.gif
Then this gif fits your comment more! You didn’t tell us!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney