Bad luck challenge

Anyone have a list of all the characters that actually curse? Trying to do the Bad Luck Challenge and am having a bit of a hard time trying to find which toons to use…

1 Like

Tia Dalma, Yzma, Maleficent, Magica, and Facilier can curse

2 Likes

I finished it with just the normal amount I use my maleficent.

Thanks for the info, got it done

I need help getting this challenge done , I know which heroes to use but I don’t know which battles

1 Like

Which battles does this challenge require to be done ? I tried normal campaign but it didn’t work

@Judge_Belle_IV welcome to the Forums!!

I have the same challenge right now, but the rest here completed it a year ago :wink:

But for the normal campaign worked out fine. I took a low level chapter and got enemies cursed a few times.

Do make sure you choose the right heroes (I first tried Mim and Ursula, but they hex, not curse) The right heroes are named here, although since then Davy Jones for example has been added. He can curse as well.

1 Like

The best character to complete this challenge in Campaign would probably be Yzma(Ur), cause she curses everybody at the start.

Thank you , I tried normal campaign and elite , try the friends battle and invasion, tired trials but it’s not counting towards the challange , I’m using Yuma , malefecent , Tia Dalma and mágica just in case lol

Which battles did you complete this challange ?

Here’s some advice to keep in mind: Don’t reply to really old comments. The one you replied to is from over a year ago.

But still, why are you asking this? You should get progress for the challenge in any battle :neutral_face:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney