Badge Bazaar

Maybe I haven’t seen it yet but how do you recieve bazaar tokens to spend at the shop?

3 Likes

They’re supposed to be available from contests, I think.

1 Like

Ok thanks @Space_Ranger_Eva_VIII

@Polaris does the team ever intend on releasing actual notes regarding the updates and what everything means? It seems we are missing a big chunk of info from the release notes provided, including any helpful info regarding Badge Bazaar. Thanks! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

This has huge potential, it should hopefully stop random badges as rewards in contests and gives these tokens instead. As sometimes contest rewards are of great value, otherwise only worth a few gold coins and enhancement points.

1 Like

From Patch Notes:

Thanks for posting what I already read. As I indicated above I was requesting more info than the minimal amount they provided. Thanks though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could you please then more specific what information you expect?

We know that Badge Bazzar is a new shop where we can buy badges for Tokens that will be rewarded during Contests and Events instead of badges - that’s plenty of helpful information for me.

Hopefully the progress tiers award enough tokens to get the same amount of badges we’d normally get, considering some of them are pretty expensive in the shop

So contests and events are the only way to receive bazaar tokens?

2 Likes

I want to know how to earn badge tokens as well. The info they put up is very vague.

2 Likes

Last night i bought 120k tokens. For like 3000 diamonds

40k tokens for 1728 Diamonds, purchasable three times is the deal I had.

Did you have something better?

Right. Just because contests and events are mentioned one can assume that would be the only way to acquire badge tokens

Ok so I’m pretty show I know already, bazaar badges come only from contests and events right? Is that it or is there another way to get them?

Bazaar tokens are also available in deals. If you want some for free-yes, contests only.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney