Badge bug double drop

There is right now an “double badge drop” for campain missions and there is only 1 out of 3 badges that really double drop. Could you fix it please.
Thanks

Agree, I’m really angry right now. I have spent extra money just for This event, now we have being duped.

If it’s intended, I’ll be asking Apple for refunds due to deception and quitting the game,

I’m serious. This is appalling customer service.

1 Like

If you go to apple, choose different wording. It isn’t deception, on the event details it does specify double badge drops, it does’t say anything about bits. We were all just used to the previous double drops and didn’t think to read it first.

It’s a very odd business decision, it will anger players based on past history.

For me, after the initial shock I’m just sad I for once do not have any interest in a x2 drop event.

Why would perBlue make me change my mind about buying the Quorra deal? I was going to buy that tonight, but now? Nar not if this is the path the game is taking.

I read that wording before attacking, but assumed that the previous events didn’t specify either. It does just say “badges”, which implies that the best you can get is green gear. But come one, they can’t claim naivity on that one. Unless they hide beind the BS excuse of a “bug”, then Leaving those details out is clearly a decepyive way to syphon gems from us.

Not at all, it’s very underhanded and a sneaky thing to do, I completely agree with you. I was only saying people can’t claim something like deception, because it does give us what it states, thats all.

1 Like

They did change it now. You can get the double drops on everything in normal campaigns. But the problem is that I have already used all the energy before they fixed it, so… :frowning:

1 Like

I had the same problem! Now I don’t have anymore Stamina

For real! This crap!
@Etesian and @perblue
Thanks for correcting the problem. But those if us that got screwed need to be compensated for all of our wasted resources!
This is ridiculous

@Etesian I and many of us used up all the staminas and then you fix the 2x event. Nice tactics from PB to get to spend money

@Etesian for one time perblue have to say that we are doing really bad with the last events and give us back our resources that we have wasted to this game thats is worst than a beta game, upgrade your support for god…

I complained to support and was told they had no clue about reimbursement. I only spent about $15 so far, so I’m uninstalling and cutting my losses. The Marvel game looks more fun anyways. Good luck everyone.

1 Like

This was not intentional and there will be compensation. Please see the post here for info.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney