Badge Origins

Yay I was right!

2 Likes

Enthusiastic Dishware is from Sword in the Stone. There’s a scene where that little guy on the badge puts too much sugar in Merlin’s tea because Merlin forgets to say “when”.

You are right

2 Likes

Ah, got it. Sorry if I was mistaken, but I know the description is from a different movie, but I understand.

Or tom and jerry

No. It isn’t. Tom & Jerry is not even Disney @BATTLE_MODE

3 Likes

Have you watched it’s episode with a newspaper with lost pets

Is Tom & Jerry Disney? No. That is all the evidence I need

2 Likes

Yeah as much as I love Tom and jerry, they are definitely wrong.

3 Likes

Tom and Jerry is not Disney. It’s made by Warner Bros.

1 Like

Why? Because you were wrong? Because we corrected you? This is a good topic and shouldn’t be closed. There will still be many new badges and so this topic is important. A topic shouldn’t be closed because you made an error

4 Likes

Thank you for support

@BATTLE_MODE so you made a mistake so what? We can’t have what you don’t want? INJUSTICE!

4 Likes

Lol they’ve been posting nonsense

1 Like

This forum really needs someone to guard it from spammers and other kinds of annoying people. LOL :rofl:

10 Likes

Yep! Wish we had people who could watch and protect the forum from these people, maybe someone who plays the game!

5 Likes

I wonder Y the forums hasn’t shown me dis topic. Doesn’t matter. But dang, dats a lot of hardwork.

2 Likes

Well it wasn’t just me. It was others too. But yeah it was hard work. Imaging just editing it

3 Likes

Hey have you added the avatars from the collections shop? I don’t know if you did.

They don’t really count… so no

But I’ll see what I can do

1 Like

Bluebird of Happiness is definitely from Song of the South as I found out on Disney Wiki. Along with
Pepper Shaker - Pepper Ann
Drum Line - Babes in Toyland
Glowbug - James and the Giant Peach
Piggy Bank - Toy Story
Spell Diary - Descendants
Spear Mint - Moana
Treasure Map - Pirates of the Caribbean

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney