Bambi | C. Concept

Bambi
3-Star Midline Control

“Mother, what are we going to do today?”

White: Delicious Blossoms
Bambi eats pink flowers from the grassy floor, giving all allies 200 energy and charming the furthest enemy.

Green: Forest Romp
Bambi runs through the enemy team, dealing X damage and slowing them 30% for 5 seconds.

Blue: White-Tailed Deer
Bambi flicks his tail, charming 2 random enemies for 7 seconds.

This has a chance to fail on enemies above level X.

Purple: Young Prince
Allies heal X hp whenever they crit a charmed enemy.

Friendships:

Bambi/Scar
Forest Fire
Bambi gains X Skill Power
Damage allies have a 5% * S higher chance of critically hitting a charmed enemy

Bambi/Rafiki
Who You Are
Bambi and his allies gain X Skill Power
“Forest Romp” boosts ally attack speed by 6% * S

I really want to see a Bambi/Scar friendship, that’d be a lot of fun. :smile:

10 Likes

Cool concept @PawpsicleSticks. I also have to agree with u about Bambi & Scar friendship. Would be really interesting.

1 Like

Kinda seems like bothfriendships would end up in death for Bambi :dizzy_face:

Also…Purple ia kinda OP?

2 Likes

It does slow the enemy as well, so they don’t kill each other quite as fast. I should still nerf though, thanks for the feedback

I was thinking about this months ago but the purple skill is really broken as all enemies being charmed wouldn’t attack anything & might as well just be a broken stun. This doesn’t really fit either. Try making Bambi a control/support type.

1 Like

Wait, charmed enemies don’t attack each other? I didn’t know this.

I thought they would???

1 Like

No, an entire charmed team won’t attack as everybody would consider each other friends & would just get attacked to death.

1 Like

Have you tested this or is it your theory?

2 Likes

Then Bambi would be an amazing counter to Flynn! But maybe a little too OP :sweat_smile:

I’ll nerf it.

EDIT: Okay, nerfed. This is probably better so players don’t keep blue underleved to avoid slowing the team for maximum damage, while still holding some power.

Just a theory based on how charmed units work. They attack enemies who aren’t charmed while still getting attacked so it would be best to assume an entire charmed team would sit there & take a beating.

Hmmm maybe…I mean charmed units do not attack themselves but…I havent really seen two charmed units in the same group for the most part…hmm

@Polaris can you shed some light on how charmed units work as far as this respect goes??

1 Like

All the more reason for Bambi to have multi-charm!

Hey, with the Mad Hatter getting triple charm we’ll finally get to know!

I wonder if this debate had any influence over it? :wink:

Who knows… i think charmed enemies do fight each other.

1 Like

More like this

For Bambi and friends

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney