Banned account

Good morning, I don’t know if the subject that I am going to expose corresponds to “Feedback Corner” but I think that it is the topic that most fits in.

I wanted to ask for your advice and recommendation on a topic. The account of a member and a friend of my guild, Dark Sven (I’m mentioning his username, just in case someone from Perblue reads this), has been permanently banned because he claimed a refund for an offer that was not the same as the one he paid for. Just for that he has been banned and has not received any kind of exaplanations or reason.

My question is the following one: Could this be done? And if so, what should my friend do to recover his account or solve this issue?

Thank you very much and good morning.

2 Likes

Unfortunately refunds of any kind are cause for termination and PerBlue is not required to give a warning or an explanation.

Thank you for your response Slinky-Dog. But if you purchase an offer and you dont get what you paid for. What can you do then?

If you made the purchase but didn’t receive the items then you need to contact support in-game as they can check the purchase logs and give you any items you should have received.

1 Like

I understand that. So, now that my friend is banned for having acted “wrongly” due to ignorance of the rules, with no intention to cheat or anything like that, what should he do to get his account back? Is there any way to justify to Perblue that this was a misunderstanding without any bad purpose?

Get him to send an email to PerBlue with as many details/explanations as possible. It’s possible that they might restore the account but there’s no guarantee.

Where should he send this mail? I’m sorry but neither my friend nor I know how to contact them via email

contact@perblue.com

Thank you very much. Have a nice day :hugs:

That email is for general contact with the company and doesn’t go directly to CS. @DarkMayor Your friend should use the web form here: PerBlue Player Support

1 Like

Hope you don’t mind me asking Polaris, but as players would we have any use of the direct link to PerBlue’s email or are we only supposed to contact customer support?

Just a little bit curious and hope it is okey that I ask :-).

All player communication needs to go through support. That direct email address goes to the office admin and they’ll direct you to contact support.

1 Like

I see and thanks for answering Polaris :-).

1 Like

Good morning @Polaris , I would be grateful if you could give me a reply to my friend’s situation, because he is desperated and the response from support does not help us.

My friend made a refund, because the offer he received was incorrect, not because he wanted to scam or anything like this (in fact, after the refund, he wanted to buy the offer again); and mainly he didnt know that refunds were not allowed. As a consequense, the response from support is that they cannot do anythinf because that account is permanently banned.

@Polaris may you think of anything we can do? He is actually desperated because he loves the game and he has a 50M power account with a lot of money invested.

Thank you for taking your time to help :blush: A big hug and have a nice day!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney