Barbie and Ken Hero concept

Barbie and Ken 1 Star

images
White- Runway Walk- Barbie and Ken walk down the run way dealing X damage and blinding enemies for 10 sec from the flashy lights (Fantastic)

Green- Sassy Girl- Barbie and Ken block a melee attack every 7 sec then Barbie swings her hips around hiting the closest enemy dealing X damage and pushing them back and pushes back any enemies they pass through (Normal)

Blue- Fashion show- Ken Changes outfits strutting his stuff dealing X damage to the closest enemies and either stuns or charms them for 8 sec (Fantastic)

Purple- Dream house- Barbie and Ken heal whenever they damage a stunned or blinded enemy and deal 100% more damage to disablss

Red- Outfit Selection- After an enemy uses their active skill they are blinded or stunned for 3 sec and Barbie and Ken gain an armor or reality stat depending on the damage that was last used on them last 10 sec

Friendships

Jessie- Barbie and Ken gain 10% attack speed whenever they use Runway walk or Outfit Selection that last till end of wave up to 150% (+5% attack speed per disk upgrade)

Miss Piggy- At the start of each wave Barbie and Ken heal overtime for 5 sec and gain 150 starting energy (+1 sec +150 energy per disk upgrade)

That would be called one star.

Position?

Kind of OP.

This isn’t needed.

Does this have a time limit? Also, stat boosters?

Solid concept.

1 Like

Eh, I disagree. Certain in-game units mention dodging melee attacks specifically, and for this move, it’d be a bit awkward if they could dodge a far-off projectile and then Barbie hip swings as a counter.

To @Card_Queen, if you want more advice for concept making, check out Imagineer’s Concept Making Guide. It’s EXCEEDINGLY helpful.

1 Like

Sorry everyone this my first time sharing i am not good at wording things but I enjoy your feedback. I have more interesting ones on the way I just thought I would start with this simple 1 first. I will try to post 1 daily or every other day

This is completely normal. Everyone starts out shaky but over time as you gain more experience and take on feedback you’ll see your concepts improve significantly.

Please don’t do this. This is a trap that many beginners fall into and it wears you thin really easily. The best way to get better is to take your time with maybe 1 or 2 a week or else you might find that it really takes a toll and the vigour you once had for making concepts is gone just like that.

Well I actually have them all made been doing it for over a year or so I just never wanted to put them out until now but I can wait longer to post them if nessicary

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney