Bart Simpson Unlikely Hero Concept

Bart Simpson
I made some art for this lol

Bart, one of the most iconic yellow characters, is very mischievous and can trick up his enemies very easily
Bart is a back-line “Control” hero.
Trial Team: Yellow
Quote: “Ay Caramba!”
Entrance: Bart rides up on his skateboard and takes out his slingshot.
Victory: Bart puts his slingshot away and does his laugh.
Defeat: Homer Simpson appears and strangles him.

Skills
Passive Skill
Bart uses his slingshot to deal X damage.

White Skill - Skateboard Rampage
Bart gets on his skateboard and rides across the road 7 times and push the enemies back. Every hit makes X damage. After the ride has ended the enemies that got hit by Bart will get -25% attack speed for 5 seconds.

Green Skill - El Barto
Bart can now rush up to the enemy team and spray paint on three enemies. This attack does X damage every second up to 5 seconds and stuns them for 7 seconds.

Blue Skill - Eat My Shorts
Bart pulls down his shorts and sticks his butt towards the enemies blinding them for 10 seconds. This effect is reduced for enemies above Level X

Purple Skill - Bartman Returns!
Bart can now put on his Bartman mask and gain X basic damage, 50% attack speed, and X reality for 15 seconds. He can only use this every 20 seconds after the effect is finished.

Friendships
Bart and Dash

TECHNICALLY THEY ARE NOW A PART OF DISNEY SO DON’T @ ME!

3 Likes

While this concept is cool and all, this game will never allow such vulgarity with his blue skill and his defeat action. It’ll be an insult to what the game and disney actually wants to represent.

2 Likes

I’ll try to fix it in a bit
Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile:

The blind effect of the blue skill cracked me up

1 Like

Bart Simpson
I had to do the art lol

This is the cleaner version in case you were wondering

Bart, one of the most iconic yellow characters, is very mischievous and can trick up his enemies very easily
Bart is a back-line “Control” hero.
Trial Team: Yellow
Quote: “Ay Caramba!”
Entrance: Bart rides up on his skateboard and takes out his slingshot.
Victory: Bart puts his slingshot away and does his laugh.
Defeat: Bart slaps his head with an aggravated expression on his face.

Skills
Passive Skill
Bart uses his slingshot to deal X damage.

White Skill - Skateboard Rampage
Bart gets on his skateboard and rides across the road 7 times and push the enemies back. Every hit makes X damage. After the ride has ended the enemies that got hit by Bart will get -25% attack speed for 5 seconds.

Green Skill - El Barto
Bart can now rush up to the enemy team and spray paint on three enemies. This attack does X damage every second up to 5 seconds and stuns them for 7 seconds.

Blue Skill - Butterfinger™
Bart pulls out a Butterfinger™ and heals himself for X HP. There is a 1-in-3 chance that he will throw many Butterfingers to his team, healing X HP.

Purple Skill - Bartman Returns!
Bart can now put on his Bartman mask and gain X basic damage, 50% attack speed, and X reality for 15 seconds. He can only use this every 20 seconds after the effect is finished.

Friendships
Bart and Dash

TECHNICALLY THEY ARE NOW A PART OF DISNEY SO DON’T @ ME!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney