Basic Questions?

When a character is maxed in energy and glowing how do you know which skill will be performed?

What does debuffs mean?

What does tenacity and evasion mean in the game and how to find out for each character?

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun here!

The white skill.

Pretty much the opposite of what buffs do. Almost every buff has a debuff which is the opposite of the buff. For example, hardy is a buff which blocks debuffs, and fatigue blocks buffs. I hope this explanation makes at least some sense lol.

I am a little unsure of the answer to the last question but I hope this helps you and I hope you have fun here on the forums.

2 Likes
  1. Its his white skill, the first skill on the list
  2. Debuff is any negative effect you apply to your opponent, or that opponent applies to you.
  3. Tenacity makes the duration of a disable on your hero shorter. The reduction is (your tenacity - level of enemy skill)%. So if your her has 100 tenacity and your opponent uses a stun that is level 50, the duration will be 50% shorter.
  4. Evasion is the same as tenacity, except instead of reducing the duration, it gives you a chance to avoid it altogether. Both of those are capped at 90% chance.
  5. To see your heroes’ stats, click on the hero in your heroes tab and click on the “detailed stats” near the bottom. Itll give you all your heroes stats and tenacity/evasion will be on the right. If your hero doesnt have those they won’t appear.
4 Likes
  1. The white skill will be activated.
  2. Debuffs help to make your enemies weaker and make your heroes weaker. One example is slow. Slow makes your enemy move and/or attack slower (as stated). Tenacity helps to reduce the duration of all debuffs. The tenacity stat must be higher than the skill level to reduce. The reduction is capped at 90%. (For example, A hero has a stun that lasts 10 seconds and the skill is at lvl 100, and the tenacity stat is at 192. The stun will last for 1 second. This is just an example and it answers what tenacity does as well. )
  3. Evasion means the ability to block disables by a chance (Freeze, Stun, Charm, Silence, Blind). The chance to block disables is also capped at 90%. For example, the skill that stuns enemies is at lvl 100 and Evasion is at 190, your hero has a 90% chance to block the stun. And how to check? Read the stat info of your heroes and their badges to see what stat do they give.)
2 Likes

Here’s the link to my guides. Check them out!
https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/hero-combos-and-q-a/1178677/5

1 Like

Tenacity reduces the duration of disables, not all debuffs

1 Like

Thanks so much for the response!
Still confused on buffs/debuffs :woman_shrugging:t3: Lol

@Biggreenboi wow! This was very detailed and answered my questions 100%
I appreciate it. :slight_smile:

@Prince_Tamatoa_III does that only apply to invasion though? Or does it apply to other points as well (arena, Colosseum, etc.)

@Prince_Tamatoa_III sweet!!! I’m always up for a good game guide! Thank you sooooo much. :smile_cat:

will custom threads ever come back?

All stats are effective for ANY game mode

Although in Challenger, these may be an exception.
Division rules could include removing selected stats (rendering the stat ineffective) and/or decreasing/increasing some stats.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney