Battle help

Hello all! :slight_smile:
I m wonder which hero or heroes are good to destroy Slinky Dogs buff for shield?
Fast, easy, secure win
Thanks for help! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Dash(Vi), Darkwing(Ni), and/or Shan Yu are some well known ones.

3 Likes

Rapunzel (Ja) who can deal more damage to shields. Mulan can deal a big heavy load, and maybe a long freezer like Mr Big, whose white skill can freeze for 11 seconds. The freeze can stop Slinky from adding shields from his white skill.

2 Likes

I m using Mr Big but without him is hard to find best hero. Your answer is complete helpful :hugs::heart_eyes:

Thanks for answer and big help! :hugs::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Bolt is very good against Slinky as well

2 Likes

Yes, I agree, but with control role allyes Bolt os useless vs Slinky. As I can figure out from those battles.

Slinky’s red skill has a auto-shield so you wanna remove it with randall with yzma’s 5 star disk in order to remove it. Tron works, but his white skill has to be equal or higher than slinky’s level.

The other suggested heroes work, but if you want to prevent slinky’s shields, shan yu’s disk from randall can add silence. Rex with woody’s disk and rapunzel with jasmine’s disk could break the shields fast if paired together.

when using Randall’s disk from yzma, you wanna have him focus on removing the shields rather than using his white skill unless necessary to do so.

3 Likes

So nice from you to take your time and respond. Im very pleased.
Thanks a lot :hugs::heart_eyes:

You’re welcome. Mr Big may be something worth working on. He is generally good, just need a cleanse or reflect every now and then cause inevitably, the damage might disrupt his skill playing pattern.

2 Likes

Biggest counters to slinky are fatigue heroes, like chef, quackerjack, carl. They make slinky useless since he can’t produce shields when there are stacks of fatigue on the whole team.

1 Like

Yea Quaker is really good. I’ve found out he is good with Ariel and bolt. Quaker, bolt, and zues more gut be able to go through a shield pretty quick if paired with any of the above heroes since they do a ton of damage in a short amount of time

1 Like

Quaker bolt and zues might* be able

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney