Battle Pass Changes For July 2022

I think the problem kinda is that… the “there are hero chips on the free path” had an exclamation mark. The premium path has like 1000 hero chips while free has only 10. If it had one more 0 at the end I would tolerate the exclamation mark a bit more…

2 Likes

The price changed in the last 20 minutes or so, but it is updated now. Still feel the notification should not have been posted if the price was incorrect.

I honestly did not go back to the Patch Notes, the topic was made to be read on its own and that is how I read it.
We are still disappointed that the rewards were not increased more for the free path, but I will leave it at that and let the data show you how much people love/hate the new price and rewards.

That’s very strange that you were not seeing the price change when it was changed this morning. The notification was in when we made the price change. I am not sure why yours did not get corrected at the right time, but will let the team know we may see some players that saw that. Hopefully this server update will also correct anyone else that did not see the price change by 9am CST.

2 Likes

Still to expensive. Very greedy right now. I mean 307k sisu was bad. Then how it was handled wss bad. Now an over priced battle pass. How about giving us something new and exciting. As invasion is boring war stale and heroes well nothing new there either really.

I think it would be more attractive if the Battle Pass Premium also gives us stamina

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney