Beaker Concept

Beaker

Tank, Front, 1 star

“Meep.”

If anyone has to get hurt, it’s almost always Beaker. Beaker arrives on the battlefield with several of Dr. Honeydew’s inventions to create chaos and protect allies.

Entrance: Walks on the battlefield carrying a bag full of inventions in one hand and a flask in another.

Defeat: The flask in his hand explodes, leaving beaker covered in soot.

Victory: Beaker braces as the flask shakes and then it begins to glow and he admires it.

Basic Attack: Beaker slaps nearby enemies.

White Perfect Copy

Beaker uses Honeydew’s copy machine, healing himself for X and summoning a clone of himself with stats identical to his. The clone has a mark over his head to reveal he’s a clone.

Each clone he summons has 10% less max hp and skill power than the previous clone. The clones can summon more clones, but he can only have up to 3 clones at any time. The clones all vanish when the original is KO’d.

Green High Energy

Beaker gives Bunson’s special energy drink to himself or a random ally. That ally gains 50% attack speed for 10 seconds, 200 energy, and heals for X. Beaker clones’ drinks have half the effect.

This skill has a chance to fail against allies above level X.

Blue Unlucky Shield

Beaker uses a forcefield machine honeydew designed, granting himself a shield for X that lasts 15 seconds. Beaker’s unluckiness spreads to enemies who damage the shield, reducing their crit stats by 10 every time they damage the original beaker’s shield, or 5 when they damage a clone’s shield. Their crit stat is restored when the shield is removed.

Purple Failed Experiments :sparkles: (Fantastic Damage)

When beaker reaches 0 HP, the flask he carries explodes, dealing X damage to all nearby enemies and reducing their attack and movement speeds by 50%. The first time the original beaker uses this, he revives with X HP and 150 energy.

Red Lab Assistant

The original beaker takes 30% less damage if a clone exists on the battlefield and heals X hp per second per clone if he isn’t shielded. Every 3rd time a clone is summoned, if beaker has used his revive before, he gets it back.

The damage reduction is less effective against enemies above level X.

Additional Stat Boosts

+Max Hp

+Armor

+Reality

Friends

Jumba (purple)

Guinea Pig energy drink when threatened

+Basic Damage to allies affected by energy drinks

+Max Hp

When beaker takes more than 50% (-5% per star) of his max hp in a single hit, he will immediately use High Energy and apply it to himself. This can only activate once every 5 seconds.

Merlin (yellow)

Hapless Helper stronger explosion

+Damage over time to failed experiments over 12 seconds.

Enemies damaged by Failed Experiments lose 18% of their armor (per star) and 10% of their Basic Damage (per star) for 12 seconds and are knocked back a distance.

5 Likes

So Beaker’s clones can use Beaker’s active? Although it is interesting, I can’t say I completely agree with it. I think they shouldn’t be able to use their active, for the sake of the game.

I think it’s alright, since he has a cap on how many clones he has. The clones summoning more clones would add to the chaos he would bring to the field.

And another question:

How will we be able to tell which Beaker is the real one?

You don’t. You just have to see which one doesn’t have the weaker skills and has the damage negation and healing from red.

Yeah, visually, it wouldn’t be satisfying. How about some sort of mark that marks the clone as a clone?

1 Like

That would be fine. I’ll add that.

1 Like

This concept is clearly creative! I enjoyed reading it. Just wanted to ask if you plan to make a concept for my contest cause I would love to see what you will do!

1 Like

I dont really do concepts for contests, I prefer doing them for fun. However, if i do get inspiration for a concept during the timeframe, I’ll do it.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney