Beauty and the beast coat rack concept

A tale as old as time must have had someone or something helping out in the background. whether you notice him or not the coat rack will help his allies no matter the struggle.

Role: attack

Row: middle

Stars::star:

Entrance: the coat rack runs in and grabs a top hat. He then tips the hat to the enemies and puts it on.

Victory: the coat rack will jump for joy before bowing down.

Defeat: the coat rack will be knocked over and he will dramatically fall to the ground.

Basic attack: he will lean forward and punch the enemy.

White skill: SERVANT STRIKE
the coat rack will begin rapidly punching the enemy with all his arms. After this the enemy will be stunned.

Green skill: CARIED AWAY
the Palanquin (aka the giant spider carriage) will run in and carry the strongest enemy out of the battlefield. After returning the enemy will be scared.

Blue skill: MUSICAL MASTERPIECE
the coat rack will play the violin to heal his allies and make them, as well as himself stronger.

Purple skill: SOON-TO-BE-HUMAN.
“Servant strike” now deals more damage and makes the coat rack stronger.

Red skill: JUST A LITTLE CHANGE
The effects of “CARIED AWAY” and “ SERVANT STRIKE” last longer.

Friend: lumiere and cogsworth
Campaign name: the décor’s day
Story: the beast wants his servants to plan a surprise for him and belle and while they work on perfecting the surprise they make sure Gaston doesn’t cause any interference.
Allies: the beast, Gaston, and belle

Friend: Fozzie bear
Campaign name: plenty to show for it
Story: Fozzie asks the coat rack if he could help with the upcoming show with the muppets and keep Statler and Waldorf happy
Allies: Statler and Waldorf, Kermit, and gonzo.

5 Likes

This is such a weird and bizarre character but I think we need him now. (Good Concept! :joy:)

4 Likes

Although beautiful, I suggest you read this guide , you forgot some stuff

2 Likes

@first_mate_jafar_XLVI

Has been posting concepts for awhile now, I think they know what they’re doing.

5 Likes

They forgot trial team, and attack isn’t a role

2 Likes

I don’t want to jump to conclusions but you’re starting to remind me of A SOMEONE that I know

5 Likes

What I meant by “attack” was “damage” and but either way at least you aren’t being rude about it.

While I have been doing this for a while I’m not a professional at it I can still learn a few things to help improve my concepts but I do feel I’m sort of getting the hang of it. I appreciate your compliment though.:+1:

3 Likes

I still think this is a beautiful concept

1 Like

No-one said you didn’t

I love reading concepts for obscure characters! This was a great read.
If you are taking constructive criticism, the skills don’t have a variable in them. But even without that I still understood each skill.

4 Likes

Just ignore them. You’re doing great.

3 Likes

I agree @Mister_Toon, their concepts are so good

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney