Beheaded! | Anne Boleyn [SIX] | Unlikely Concept

It feels like I’ve stumbled into an alternate dimension, scrolling over this with a vague knowledge of the history, but not knowing anything about the musical. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Six (the song) is where they all sing about their desired futures as in they’re literally remixing history.

It’s actually really accurate, the creators knew what they were doing when they made a historical musical.

2 Likes

Welcome to the amazing world of theatre! Let me and my fellow companions or actors as I like to say guide you through it.

This can start tomorrow for I must venture into the world that is sleep and dreams!

2 Likes

But don’t they do it in the beginning and end?
The end one is coming back to me. It’s like:
“you just saw our show and the hysto-remix, know everybody knows that we used to be six wi-i-ives.”

AM I confusing you all? Am I making this up? I’m not sure.

1 Like

That’s part of Six. That bit’s after the 2nd “We’re one of a kind…”

3 Likes

So at the beginning they show themselves as how history sees them in Ex Wives and at the end they show themselves as who they want to be and became through herstory in the song Six, which is the song you talk about!

2 Likes

I feel kinda the same :joy:

I have been on holiday to England quite often and heard and seen much about Henry VIII and his six wives, but I’ve never heard of this musical.

Jane Seymour was indeed Henry’s favourite. She gave him a long-awaited son…

And I think it was usefull she died before she could get into a fight with Henry …

3 Likes

Yes she did. Henry just could not accept a female heir because of how monarchies were based in the patriarchy at the time :triumph:

2 Likes

And then his only son died at like 13… big oof.

Indeed big oof

But turned out Elizabeth I was a great Queen, so Henry really had nothinh to worry about. He totally was in the wrong in the idea a son was needed to maintain the peace (that was restored under his father Henry VII)

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney