Best hero type?

I’ve been wondering, what’s the best hero of each type? (Example: is sully the best tank?)

2 Likes

That really all depends on the enemies you’re facing. There’s no single best character of each category. Here are some good options for heroes, though.

Tank
:black_small_square:Baymax (Shields allies, good stats)
:black_small_square:Sulley (High Max HP and Reality, Self-Heal, helps FantasticDamage dealers with his scare.)
:black_small_square:Olaf (Freezes enemies)
:black_small_square:Shank (Negates damage, super-high armor)

Control
:black_small_square:Tia Dalma (Irresistable charm, team-wide silence)
:black_small_square:Maleficent (High damage, good stunner)
:black_small_square:Mad Hatter (Immune to disables, lowers armor, triple charm)
:black_small_square:Hiro (Megabot has high hp, good at stunning and slowing, strong shield with Baymax disk)

Damage
:black_small_square:Merida (Attack speed buff, tears down enemy armor, Elastigirl disk is a good freezer)
:black_small_square:Zurg (Extremely high DPS, rips through tanks with Rex disk)
:black_small_square:Jessie (Attacks heal her, purple skill + Judy disk = 50% dodge rate)
:black_small_square:Moana (Heals when allies use their active, attack speed buff and shield)
:black_small_square:Scar (Invisibility bonus, green skill can cripple enemies with low armor)
:black_small_square:Quorra (High attack speed, high damage, damages a wide range of enemies)
:black_small_square:Elsa (Good freezer, damage bonus to frozen/slow enemies)

Support
:black_small_square:Miguel (Powerful healing, reduces armor)
:black_small_square:Woody (Attack speed steroid, makes backline enemies easier to KO)
:black_small_square:Kevin (Raises ally Reality, immune to disables, white skill removes disables)
:black_small_square:Megara (Decent charm, stops ally from being KO’d)

7 Likes

I have a darkwing duck that is the strongest out of all of my heroes. Does that mean he’s my best damage?

That means that he’s your hero with the most power. But Darkwing, while he’s good for damaging backline heroes, Darkwing can be easily defeated by most strong Damaged and Tanks.

Ahh I see. What’s the best team to have? (Example: 2 controls 1 damage 1 tank 1support

Once again, it’s all about who you’re going up against. If you see a Zurg on the enemy team, try to use some Tanks or Support allies with shield skills to soak up the damage. If there’s a pretty powerful Miguel sitting at the back, use Woody to pull him forward so his allies can finish him off. It’s all about finding weak points in the enemy team and using the appropriate heroes to fight them.

Uh against zurg, running tanks is the last thing you want to do. Rex disk would shred them.

On the best team type, my favorite lineup is- tank, front/ mid damage, support, control, back damage. Again like ambassador said it entirely depends on what you have and what you are against. Judy w/ felix disk you want to run double or triple dupport. Rex w/ mike disk you want to run 3 or even 4 damage role allies. It just depends.

Ahh I see, thanks guys.

Also, so is Miguel the best healer?

Over time, yes he is. Sulley with Woody disk is pretty amazing too, Yax is good early on.

Other characters major in single target heals such as Mickey.

Keep an eye on Felix, He may run up into top tank territory after this update :wink:

2 Likes

He’s a hell of a lot better than Yax, I’ll tell you that. Miguel healing notes stack up a ton over time, making him really good for an ally to with high Max HP enemies. And Sulley’s Woody Disk is amazing, yeah.

2 Likes

Isn’t that obvious

No. so just cuz your Yax has more power than any other hero does that make it the strongest?

PFt.

What about Jack Sparrow? Is he one of the best damage types?

1 Like

Also is that one list marked from the hero on the top is the best? From the bottom is the worst? (Are the heroes from good to worse is the question)

Nope. I just went through the roster and charted down a few of each.

1 Like

If I were to recommend a good team for you, based on what I use,

Jack Sparrow, Judy Hopps, Sulley, Woody, Tia Dalma. That is my most common team.

I would swap Sulley for Baymax bit O do not think you have him on your server?

1 Like

Yeah I’m on server one

1 Like

In that case, substitute Baymax for Sulley.

If you have Judy’s Felix disk, you may also want to put Flynn instead of Tia Dalma. I have done that before :wink:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney