Best Movie of that Era

Very easy decision!

2 Likes

Lemme guess, Chicken Little? No wait, Dinosaur?

1 Like

While Lilo and Stitch is great, I think New Groove deserves more appreciation for its humor. It was actually going to be a musical, but they had to change a lot due to stuff.

2 Likes

The silver age and renaissance Era were the hardest for me to choose from, so many good films. Itā€™s gonna be the same when the poll for the revival era pops up.

1 Like

Youā€™ve got to stop.

I flagged it for spam, which it was.

1 Like

Well everyone has their own opinions, you canā€™t judge about that :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Says the Frozen haterā€¦

7 Likes

No one said this though. Are you starting to have made-up fights in your mind?

4 Likes

You all already know this but I LOVE the movie Lilo & Stitch!!!

Very easy decision for this poll! The other easy one was for The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and the other easy one will be for Winnie the Pooh!

Imagine having to choose between Stitch and Poohā€¦

That is basically impossible for me. Both are so cute and lovable and my favorite since I was a kid! Donā€™t ever make me choose!

Well made catastrophe which cost Disney $74 million, we might not-not liking this movie, but Disney might not have the biggest sympathy to this movie, likeā€¦ who would like the fact of losing such big money?
You might like whatever movie you like, but youā€™re too harsh for others so you do deserver a bit harsh too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am trying to speak for everyone on this side of the conversation so everyone but you.

Not in the slightest. I am going to assume most of us have not seen Treasure Planet, and therefore cannot have an opinion similar to yours about the movie. Even then, it may not be a favorite film of that era for people. From what I know about the movie, it did not do too well at the box office, which could be a reason people have not seen it. I am sure since it is Disney it is a good film, but WE ask that you respect our opinions about all Disney movies. I am sure that if you respect us, we will respect you. Disney fans should be respecting each other, not tearing each other down. It is what Walt Disney himself would have wanted.

7 Likes

I really like Treasure Planet and think thereā€™s a strong case to be made that itā€™s the most underrated Disney animated feature. So, speaking as a fan of the movie, can I just say: please stop already, all youā€™re doing is annoying everyone and possibly turning off people who havenā€™t seen the movie

4 Likes
  1. Good point
  2. Donā€™t put fuel into the fire
2 Likes

Iā€™m not surprised not many people voted for The Emperorā€™s New Groove, and the ones that got no votesā€¦ yeah, I get why.

1 Like

Shall we continue now before the topic is dead?

That the problem, the revival era is not finished yet. So i can make a poll on an unfinished era.

Ok. I understand. Thanks.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney