Best tank?

Bogo, Felix, Ralph, or Goofy?

Out of the four, Goofy would be my personal choice.

2 Likes

IMG_20190731_152329
Chief Bogo is awesome especially with his Calhoun disk that can stun multiple enemies at start of the fight and has huge percentage of additional damage (same as Goofy’s Jessie disk). He is a meta in S19 but other servers prefer the Mr. Incredible disk. He can stand alone or may need help of other tanks.

IMG_20190731_194146
Felix now falls behind other tanks. At the early part of your gameplay, he is awesome with his Frozone disk, which is helpful against annoying tanks (such as Goofy, Olaf, etc.). Needs to be with another tank.

IMG_20190731_194215
Ralph is only good because of his stun. Otherwise, he’s nothing to contribute but to delay the fight. Default heroes become the worst in the long run.

IMG_20190808_141008
An instant celebrity. Goofy was loved as soon as he’s released in the game. He gains movement speed, tenacity, armor, heal, and can blind, dodge. A very talented dog.

For me, In S19, I would probably choose both Chief Bogo and Goofy. But in another server, S14, I choose Goofy.

5 Likes

Goofy and bo peep seem to be popular and very strong

2 Likes

goofy by all means he’s very good at keeping you alive.

Haha! Bo Peep isn’t mentioned in the list, but yeah, Bo Peep is a good tank also. Since you mentioned a hero that is not in the list, I would like to mention Olaf. He is my most favorite tank, and since I got him, I ignored the other tanks. lol

1 Like

Baymax is good to

Sulley is best now.

Mr incredible. Bogo is useless

Dude

Don’t post on inactive posts

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney