BH6 cartoon as source for skills

I don’t think the game Devs are looking deep enough into the expanded universe of Big Hero 6 for useful abilities to incorporate for their characters.
Are they intentionally disregarding the cartoon version because they’re only familiar with the movie?

Hiro’s skillset is the most inconsistent, because he never fought at all in the movie, they took that “one thing he did one time” and used for the basis of his combat skills, even though he never does it at all.

And an existing error:

Wasabi doesn’t use blade block anymore, it was replaced with Plasma shield.

Here are some consistent skillsets sourced from the cartoon:
https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/magnetic-hiro/
https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/gogo-tomago-the-yellow-speedster/
https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/fredzilla-and-minimax/

Gogo will the one that disppoints me most if she doesn’t use skills like I proposed, they’ve got the information, if they don’t use it, she’ll be very unskilled, basically, just throwing discs and throwing them again,

If anyone else has got some other good BH6 concepts, feel free to supply the link.

PB is not obligated to follow stuff that is not in the Disney canon and stuff that is not from the the movies and mainstream content. Kits are approved by Disney also so that factors into it.

12 Likes

i don’t exactly know why this is here? is this to create some sort of argument between whether they should use BH6 or the cartoon? shrug

I’m asking the question, why aren’t they using the cartoon?

Are they contractually forbidden from doing so?
Have they never seen it or don’t know it exists?

The main point is, there’s more lore in the show then the movie.
Example: the movie only gives us Yokai and Yama as villians and no allies.

The show gives us:
Globby and Bessie as allies.
Momokase, NegaGlobby, Trina, NoodleBurgerBoy, Mr Sparkles (he was from the original movie script before they rewrote it), High Voltage (Barb and Juniper), Di Amara and Chris as villians,

So if they want more villians from BH6, they’ll be forced to go to the cartoon, because the movie simply doesn’t have enough.

Do they have to? :man_shrugging:

The movie alone can give a skillset to each member of BH6. And I’m pretty sure PerBlue wants to stick to the movie rather than the series, because the movie is the original thing, not the series.

(And if you haven’t noticed, PerBlue tends to stick to adding the original version of characters into the game. If not, they add the version of the character that made them popular.)

Who said they do? There are plenty of movies (not series) with only one villain (e.g. Aladdin 1, Hercules, Beauty and the Beast 1, etc). Some IPs don’t even have a clear villain (e.g. Inside Out, Onward, Finding Dory, etc.).

By the way, if PerBlue were to add villains from BH6: The Series, then there would be way too many characters from the BH6 franchise, which not many people would be happy with judging by the reactions people had to the addition of Slinky and Hamm. The members of BH6 and Yokai would be enough for the game.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney