(Big Buddy Little Buddy) Unlikely Concept

Smitty and Warehouse Mouse

Accompanied by his little friend Smitty blocks enemy attacks with his trusty book

Role:Tank

Position:Front

Trial Team:Red

“Smitty!,What we going to do?”

“I don’t know little buddy,but I know what we’re not gonna do,…we’re not gonna stop doing the things we love”

Basic Animations

Entrance:Smitty walks in with Warehouse Mouse on his shoulder

Basic Attack: Warehouse Mouse reluctantly throws cheese at enemies

Victory:They cheer

Defeat:They become sad

Skills

White Skill:Book Block,Normal Damage

Smitty’s book spins in his hand for 10 seconds reducing damage dealt to them by 60%

When the Skill is over he deals 20% of the damage the 3 front-most enemies

Green Skill: Need Sun CHEESE!

Warehouse Mouse spots some cheese near the front-most enemy and runs to it Charming that enemy and increases their attack speed by 120% for 6 seconds

When he brings the cheese back to Smitty they heal x hp

Blue Skill:Sitting In You Easy Chair

Whom Smitty and Warehouse Mouse reaches 50% of their max hp they dance for 5 seconds healing x hp per second and gain “Brainstorming”

“Brainstorming” increases damage blocked by Book Block by 15%

This Skill can happen once per wave

Purple Skill:Gotta Have It

When Warehouse Mouse brings back the cheese from Need Sum CHEESE! their Armor is increased by x and attack and movement speed is increased by 50% for 7 seconds

Red Skill:Ware Is The Mouse

Smitty and Warehouse Mouse’s Basic Attack now deals x splash damage to enemies nearby the initial target

When Smitty and Warehouse Mouse gain “Brainstorming” they go invisible for 6 seconds and gain 5 stacks of Hardy

+X Armor

+X Basic Damage

+X Reality

Friend Disk Campaigns

Disk #1

Warehouse of the Woodland Creatures

Bruno went to ask the Movers for some help regarding rat care however he brought brought some odd looking mechanical rats, whom discover Knit Knots boring room,whom immediately wants them Rats out but they didn’t they stayed….then left with him on their backs as the Movers discovered tracks of rats leading across The City, it’s up to Bruno,The Movers,Warehouse Mouse and The actual rats owned by Bruno to save their boredom loving friend

Partner:Bruno

Allies:Linguini and Remy,Bo Peep,Mickey Mouse

Level Up:

+×Basic Damage

+×Reality

Stars:

Enemies invisibility and invincibility duration are decreased by 60%

40 Conservation

Disk #2

Little Buddies

Smitty meets Ron and soon become acquaintances with each other along with Warehouse Mouse and Rufus, turns out their trying to find his adoptive sis Hannah whom was stolen by creeps Smitty (without hesitation) joins him to save her while Warehouse Mouse is confused by random sights he sees

Partner:Ron Stoppable

Allies:Sisu,Tigger,Mike Wazowski

Level Up:

+×Skill-Power

+×Reality

Stars:

Armor gained from any ally Skill is increased by 50%

I would recommend separating each of your skills with lines just so they’re a bit easier to distinguish from each other, but other than that, good concept! And I love both of the Friendship Campaign choices. :joy:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney