Bill Cipher Concept (Concept 1)

This is my first time posting a concept for a playable character, hope this is good.

This is a concept for Bill Cipher from “Gravity Falls”. Feel free to give feedback.

Role: Control/Damage

Quote: “Remember: reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYE!”

Intro Animation: Pretty much the same thing he does when first summoned in the show; appears as a black triangle with flames around it before quickly turning into his normal self.

Victory Animation: Flashes yellow as if he’s laughing, appearing fairly confident.

K.O. Animation: Panics, and promptly shatters.

White Level Skill: “It’s Gonna Get Weird” - Bill causes reality to warp, doing damage to enemies over time. Enemies will also receive a random disable from this attack.

Green Level Skill: “In Control” - Bill possesses an enemy of the player’s choice (or if on auto, it will be random). While the enemy is possessed, its attacks will mostly be towards its teammates and itself. Nearby enemies are likely to be scared by this attack, and the enemy will be stunned after Bill is done possessing it. He can only do this once per wave.

Blue Level Skill: “Triangular Trickster” - Bill switches the position of enemies on the battlefield.

Purple Level Skill: “We’ll Meet Again” - Right before Bill is K.O.'d, he does a boost of damage to enemies. This also inspires/heals allies.

Red Level Skill: “Isosceles Monster” - Bill’s attacks gain 50% more power.

Friendships: Syndrome and Oogie Boogie

First welcome to the forums. This guide I made can help you make your next concept!

1 Like

Welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

There can only be one role. Control heroes usually have the capability to stun or debuff enemies. Damage heroes are heroes made to deal massive damage.

I’d say Bill is a damage hero in your concept.

Wouldn’t it be annoying if you had fo choose an enemy every so and so seconds just for a skill to take effect? I suggest swapping this skill and the active.

This can affect the battlefield negatively. I suggest some form of CC (stun or movement speed slow) so the position swap actually seems worth it.

You mean they deal more damage?

Also, for red skills you get to chose 3 stats that can benefit your hero. It can affect basic stats or skills themselves.

And how may they affect Bill?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney