Billy dilly subterranean summer bill dilly concept

Entrance billy dilly falls down and his cheeserator breaks
Victory billy dilly dances
Defeat billy dilly breaks down crying
Stars 2 role damage diamond crate exclusive
Quote “everything is beautiful” bio billy dilly has been in the fascinating subterraneantania and uses his smarts to battle his enemies strategy is pair with heroes that are good with crits and pair with shego for a combo that devastates enemies
Position back
White skill crystal stress passive instead of a basic attack billy dilly pedals his crystal sending a shockwave that deals x fantastic damage to all enemies active billy dilly gets emotional dealing x fantastic damage to all enemies shattering them for 10 seconds and gaining 10% attack speed per enemy for the rest of the wave
Green skill merging machine billy dilly uses his merging machine dealing x normal damage to the back most enemy billy dillly then steals energy from that enemy and gains basic damage and reality equal to that amount from that enemy for 10 seconds
Blue skill golden mustard billy dilly gives golden mustard to all allies doubling their crit damage and making their basic attacks guaranteed crit for 7 seconds
Purple skill is last us the entire summer billy dilly gains 250 energy per time an enemy was dealt true damage by another hero dealing fantastic damage while the enemy was shattered this has a chance to fail against an enemy above level x
Red skill is fascinating billy dilly gains x reality for the rest of the wave when 1 or more enemies get shattered when another hero on billy dilly’s team shatters an enemy that enemy gets stunned and that ally gains 250 energy
Merging machine now shatters an enemy
Friendships with the manticore
When billy dilly arrives in the city he thinks the manticore is fascinating and takes notes on the manticore’s fighting abilities against creeps
Disk is a flaming document enemies shattered are sapped for 10 seconds
Friendship with linguini and remy billy dilly thinks remy is anaxamander and gives affection to him but is worried when a horde of creeps encounter them
Disk is called a mistaken ratdentity golden mustard now increases allies attack speed by 50%

So give me your thoughts and I will be happy

Please do not say that took 30 minutes anyone with positive feedback to comment this

Please don’t post multiple concepts per day. It’s already your third one today. Maybe post a concept once every two weeks so it won’t be spam.

1 Like

Please no I love my creativity here is a hint on the next concept a witch that’s green in billy dilly with love potions

Okay, I won’t deny that their comment was rude, but even so…

That is not anywhere near enough time to make a really good, fleshed-out concept.

And you also can’t ask for “positive” feedback only, because then you won’t get any information on how you can improve.

Now about the concept itself…

It’d be nice if you told us where this character is from, just so those of us who don’t immediately recognize this character know.

Typically, bios don’t include what sorts of characters the character works well with. That’s for the players to learn for themselves.

… Isn’t this still kind of a basic attack?

Also, a basic attack that naturally damages all enemies without any help from other skills seems a bit OP.

Does this Attack Speed boost have a maximum? Because if his White Skill can be used multiple times in one round, this could stack really really quickly.

How much Energy does he steal?

That amount… of what exactly? Energy stolen? Because that is both unclear and way too small of a stat boost at higher ranks.

The bolded part could be simplified to “each time an ally triggers Shatter on an enemy”.

Wait… is it X Reality per enemy or X Reality as a one time boost? The wording is confusing.

How long is the stun?

Both of these disks need extra effects and upgrade levels.

Also, if I’m being brutally honest, your formatting could use a lot of work.

I recommend checking out this guide for more advice.

And as LGDB said, please do not release multiple concepts in one day. It can very easily come across as spam.

3 Likes

The enemy is stunned for 10 seconds no there is no limit to the speed also like before Ian light foot was released the basic damage if very low like about 37 he steals all of the energy he does not steal the attack he just gains the basic attack and reality equal to the reality of the enemy he merges with the stats

Could you please space out the individual sentences in your comments so it’s easier to read and understand them? Right now it just looks like one gigantic run-on sentence.

Atleast try to space things out kinda hard to read with everything jumbled up

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney