Bing Bong Hero Concept

Bing Bong is here from Disney and Pixar’s Inside Out!

Bing Bong

Bing Bong is a Tank on the Yellow Team. Bing Bong will only be available in Diamond Crates.

Entrance: Bing Bong tiptoes onto the battlefield.
Basic Attack: Bing Bong throws a memory ball to his foe.
Victory: Mind Workers surround Bing Bong giving him awards when feeling proud.
Death: Bing Bong cries candy.

White Skill: Magical Rocket
Bing Bong rides on his rocket wagon across the screen. The Other Team takes damage during that skill.

Green Skill: Stuck at the bottom
Bing Bong pulls out memories and stuff out of his bag while they fly to the other team taking 10% damage.

Blue Skill: Part Dolphin
Bing Bong acts like a dolphin then claps his hands twice, distracting enemies.

Purple Skill: Take Her to the Moon for Me
Every time Bing Bong uses Stuck at the bottom, items increase damage by 15%.

Red Skill: Bing Bonger
Damage is increased to 30% every time using Magical Rocket.

Friendships: Bolt and Joy

It’s an easy mistake to make, but next time, please double check to make sure your concept is fully typed out before posting. (Tip: type out the concept and THEN type out the title and category.)

Now about the concept itself…

Which type of damage (Normal, Fantastic, or True)?

Damage values are indicated by variables, not percentages. Unless you mean “10% of their Max HP”, in which case there needs to be a variable for the level cap. Point being, there needs to be a variable somewhere in here.

How long does Bing Bong distract enemies for?

… I’m assuming “items” refers to the stuff he pulls out of his bag, but this skill still doesn’t make much sense to me. Are you saying each item does 15% more damage than the previous item?

What damage? From the White Skill?

All of your skills desperately need more effects to them to make them as strong as skills are nowadays. You’re also missing Red Skill stat buffs and Friendship disk descriptions.

And lastly, all of these things were things missing in your previous concept, which I pointed out and you apparently promptly ignored. I seriously suggest reading this guide for information on what a really good concept looks like.

White: Fantastic
Green: Fantastic
Blue: N/A
Basic: Normal

More Coming Soon!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney