Blue Badges Feedback

Meh I stock up. I’m prepared. I’m not worried

Famous last words…

3 Likes

I don’t think you have realized the problem mate. If you’re low lvl, which I think you are (based on your comments), it’s true that you don’t need blue badges. But when you get to O4 and O5, there are some heroes that require blue badge bits in order to craft 5 out of 6 badges. Some of these badges need 10 or 20 blue bits per badge. So unless you have like 4k/5k blue bits, it will be impossible for you to get all your heroes from O4 to O5. Just do the math. :wink:

5 Likes

That’s the response you give when you realize “uh oh, I’m in deep deep trouble” hahaha

3 Likes

Seriously!

When are PerBlue or Polaris going to say something about this??!

The game is clearly declining, lots of players are quitting and this issue with the blue badges is a major turn off. I have close to 2k purple bits of some badges and have to spend stamina farming the first chapters of the game in order to get blue bits so I can craft some of the high level orange/purple badges.
Trials don’t drop blue badges in the higher levels, there are never good promotions containing blue badges and the latest chapters don’t drop them either.

4 Likes

Dude, there’s no such thing as “I’m prepared”, especially when it comes from a level 93 player.

Considering you are on server 1 there are 55 heroes that are upgradable until Orange+5.
Let’s do some math here. To help me illustrate how absurd the demand for blue bits is, I choose Mickey as a parameter (he is, after all, Disney’s most famous character).

Mickey needs, between plan bits and badge bits, this amount for each rarity:

W - 0
G0 - 0
G1 - 5
B0 - 10
B1 - 25
B2 - 35
P0 - 25
P1 - 30
P2 - 80
P3 - 75
P4 - 15
O0 - 50
O1 - 120
O2 - 90
O3 - 65
O4 - 235
O5 - 180

If you sum all that up you will notice that Mickey needs 1.040 blue plan bits and badge bits to reach O5. Now, if you use him as a base and multiply for the 55 existing heroes, you will need 57.200 to max all your heroes to the point of development the game is right now.

By simply analyzing the campaign map and by knowing how many characters Disney can implement in the game, it’s not reasonable at all to say that this doesn’t affect you and every other possible player.

So, yeah, you really don’t have an argument right there. This is a huge problem in the game that tends to grow into a nightmare if nothing is done about it.

(btw, can you please take a look at this math, please? That’s a huge amount of blue bits @Polaris)

5 Likes

OMG!!! I am stocked up (at least 100 bits for every blue badge) can’t we move on?

seriously, at this moment, 100 bits and nothing are the same thing lol

7 Likes

Apparently hah hah hah

@Polaris Any position of Pb about this?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney