Blue Invasion teams

Oh and one more thing, Alice shields only when she turns giant for the first time… After that, there is no more shield…

#Invasion is good, my level 22 hero for blue invasion is the best

thoughts? Guessing I will need to replace Miss Piggy with Meg? How about Gonzo? Minus his skills, which will be maxed by tomorrow,he’s available. Skill levels why he’s out of screen.

Does animal and dukes speed buffs stack?

1 Like

How about a good healer?

sever21

Looks great, maybe Animal [Go] will be (well, of course will) better than Alice.
Hope that Duke wear his disk and Bo have Woody’s disk :eyes:

Duke [Wo] is great healer.

All stacks (so, yes).

We havent got Duke yet , is goofy?

Recommended team.

1 Like

I’m having trouble at level 110+: D&B, Duke, Meg, Genie, Bo. Newest blue toon in server 19 I think is Olaf or Gonzo, but I found them not that useful against the Mama.
Good damage from Bo supported by Meg, and Genie + Duke heals her + applies invulnerability for good measure, but for some reason this Invasion had much tougher blue goons - the normal-immune ones - than before, and my D&B has difficulty clearing them which I don’t remember from before. This wastes some attacks, while at the same time Bo is going down faster than I can heal her too, dragging Meg down hard with her.
Not sure if it’s just me or there’s been a tweak to this invasion, but is there anyone I can build to deal with the blue toons? Is Zurg really an option?

My blue invasion team is Ducky and Bunny (Meriln), Duke Caboom (Woody), Mad Hatter (Alice), Animal (Gonzo), and Megara (Shank). I know mad hatter isn’t used by many, but he slows down the bosses so they deal damage less frequently, “Mad tea party” deals heavy fantastic damage, and removes armor so Duke can deal more damage. And I link Megara with ducky and bunny so they damage and heal more.

2 Likes

Idk if he’s on server 19, but I highly recommend Jafar for Mama bots. He can cleanse the creeps very quickly, and the damage he does to the boss is huge.

Jafar just hit our server but he’s locked behind a paywall. I was lucky enough to unlock him at 2 stars but he’s likely not in any shape to be duking it out with the mama just yet but I’ll be keeping him in mind!

I have been using the team Bo, DnB, Duke, Stitch and Meg for very long.
Now my Animal and Jafar both are buffed quite well. So thinking about going with Bo, Duke, Animal, Meg and Jafar.
Also, always run on manual mode folks… Never activate Duke’s white skill. Use him exclusively for his healing. Jafar slows the bot as well as damages quite well. Animal speeds you up. Meg protects Bo and Bo does what she does…

Defiantely true what Assassins Creed said. What happened to Bo-Beep Wo disc not working since you posted what she does and is our main use in blue Invasion? thank you.

There is still gimmicks. I highly doubt they nerfed peep because of invasions. Tney would ha e nerfed heroes like stitch or elastagirl because they were or are usefull even though not their teams week. Curious what it is now. Cause some pople are still.doing hundreds of millions more damage than others in the top.ranks.

Seems like jafar would be a waster cause he spends so much time charming. When hes doing that he isnt casting whirlwind. Also fighting manually you loose effects of speed buffs at a certain point unless there a no white skill configured team with him.

You don’t need bo peep anyway

What team would you recommend ? I use bo, stitch, animal, zurg and meg ; and i can’t get past lvl 350 bot without having to use 2 x3 attacks with boosters. How do ppl score super high ?

I’ll give you a hint. Look for a hero that reduces armor by a percentage.

If this hint is not enough…

Okay, second hint. The greatest husband and wife heroes in the game.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney