Blue tank and purple skeleton too OP

Isn’t the blue tank and purple skeleton bit too OP? 100% resistant to physical or magic damage through out the fight. It’s unfair, it can simply wreck a full team on in just campaign but they are more annoying in Heist. If it’s so fair I dare you. No I double dare you to make a team character to have the same resistance.

They’re just like a Trial. Showing that your team must be a mix of both Normal and Fantastic Damagers. You know what could counter them? True Damage.

2 Likes

Correct and Maui deals true damage among other characters.

The skeletons I don’t mind. It’s the brutes who are, rather appropriately, brutal. If you don’t have a fantastic character to handle them, it’s infuriating. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone into a heist battle where I ran into a brute with almost no fantastic damage to back me up (another reason I’ve come to like Rex, I suppose).

Both are not op at all.

Brutes, at Green Rarity and up, are immune to Normal Damage and appear at earlier levels. Now begs the question:

“How can you counter them?”

That’s pretty easy to solve… just use these starter heroes:

1. Elastigirl:

Her White, Green and Blue Skills all deal Fantastic Damage.

1. Vanellope

Her White, Green, Blue and Purple Skills all deal Fantastic Damage.

Now for your Heist Problem… here’s a mostly Full Guide to beating it… I’m just going to quote some points to help you with it…

Do that, and you’ll go through it like a breeze.

2 Likes

Also just wanted to say that the last heist iplayed did not call heroes correctly. I had all my characters together but it called some that were 15 seconds away or more…i had some that were at the most five seconds away but were not called. It wasnt a problem cuz the ones i could call had fantastic damage and were orange…but it could have been a problem. Has this happened to anyone else?

@Champion_David Was there a ambush nearby? If yes, this might be the answer. An ambush will “lock” the 5 heroes to it even if one doesn’t fight the ambush.

:open_mouth: oh but what if they havent started fighting the ambush beforw I start my fight? There may have been an ambush
I dont remember to well…thanks for that it does make sense. :grin:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney