Bow to your new squirrel god

I wanna thank PerBlue designers and engineers for pushing the envelope with each hero release. This has got to be the most fun I’ve had with a new hero to date and I’ll be appy to see the arena meta hopefully shake up a bit as well!

This is what happens when you pair Merlin up with a team completely built around critical hits and melee attacks. The results are hilarious.

5 Likes

Yeah, Stitch gains 100 energy when he crits, but Merlin gains energy whenever anyone on his team crits.
Merlin either needs a nerf to that skill, or limit the amount of squirrels on the screen at one time…

1 Like

Don’t mess with Merlin. He can turn genies with phenomenal cosmic powers, superheroes with unimaginable strength, and evil sorcerer fairies . . .into cute little squirrels who just chuck acorns. Take notes, fellas.

4 Likes

WHOA! Mess With A Level 1 White Merlin!

1 Like

The Squirrel Form is a Debuff, not a Disable. This makes Mad Hatter immune to it but not Kevin Flynn. Flynn can Cleanse the Squirrel Form off his Allies but he can’t… in this state…

7 Likes

However, according to @polaris, Kevin Flynn is supposed to be immune to Merlin’s white.

Nothing to nerf here, his active is already hurted by tenacity.

1 Like

I’m using him in this team at the moment : Baymax[WA]; Jessie[Bu]; Merlin[Ge]; Stitch[Ma]; Barbossa[Ti]

I’m getting similar results, repetitively taking rank 1 challengers. What’s funny is that Jessie, who’s usually avoided in Area due to having almost no reality, doesn’t need any - as she is just kicking squirrels :rofl:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney