Bowser junior concept

Entrance bowser junior will come to the battlefiled with his junior clown car

Defeat bowser junior will cry and get offened

Victory bowser junior will wear his mask

Role damage

Team trial color red

220px-Bowser_Jr._Mario_Party_9

This is bowser junior

Basic attack bowser junior will punch the enemies with clown car (if you asking how its armed with boxing gloves)

הורדה (3)

That is bowser junior s junior clown car

White skill kidnap time bowser junior will kindap an enemie for the player s choice whoever chosen cant use any skills x seconds and it cant be dodged by any way

Green skill have a blast bowser junior will throw bomb in the arena causeing an explosion which will cause fantastic damage and damage over time for x seconds

Blue skill unleash the robots bowser junior will send out mechkoopas to the arena the mechkoopas will attack the rival team and when beaten dealing fantastic splash damage for x damage

Purple skill have a blast now also blinding the rival team for x seconds

Red skill bowser junior s basic attack will now stun enemeis and bowser junior will get the following boosts

X+skill power

X+basic damage

X+armor

Friendships lock shock and barrel and syndrome

The effects bowser junior will get from his disc from loco shock and barrel will increase stun time from his green skill by 2 seconds per upgrade will give bowser junior more basic damage

As always feel free to give me feedback

Bowser junior s syndrome disc will increase the splash damage from his blue skill by 2 seconds per power and will also increase and will also increase the blind and damage over time by 2 seconds per upgrade

Or just Bowser Jr.

How many seconds actually?

Battlefield

Offended

How about with its boxing gloves?

Sounds kinda funny

Junior’s

So it’s like Lock, Shock, & Barrel’s white skill

And this should be in white skill instead since the player has to choose what enemy to kidnap

Mechakoopas

Basic skill? What’s that?

And how long is the stun?

Enemies

Lock, Shock, & Barrel if people don’t know

And that’s my feedback

3 Likes

No offense but it feels you put no effort into these concepts…

1 Like

What!? How you could say that

Over these past few concepts from you, we gave you feedback. But, it kinda seems like you didn’t improve at all. Sorry to say, but it seems like you don’t put any effort.

2 Likes

Seems like i am failure

You won’t fail if you listen to us. The feedback is to help you, not to say you are bad. I recommend using a spell check thing, and reading this. It’ll really help you.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney